New Post Advanced Search

The Great Cheap Sun Tan Lotion Hunt

1 reply 20K views
The_Lambton_WormThe_Lambton_Worm Forumite
232 posts
Not sure if this is the right forum but i've just bought 400ml of factor 8 sun screen and 400ml of after sun of the Malibu brand from their online shop. Even with the postage the total only came to £11.97 and was delivered the next day.

The sun tan lotion also has the added benefit of a very pleasant coconut smell instead of the usual 'chemical' smell of sun screens.
Vedra Nativa

Replies

• angelfireangelfire Forumite
    856 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I bought our suntan lotion at Tesco last week, I firstly picked up their own brand (yellow tub) - it has four stars, smells of coconut and was reduced to £1.00. Was about to buy it when I noticed the 'no frills' stuff in the white tub - it was exactly the same consistency, exactly the same smell, exactly the same ingredients and exactly the same star rating - 4 out of 5. it was just 37p!

so I bought six bottles of varying factors. 37p for a tub of suntan lotion that does just as good a job as the leading brands? - beat that!
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support