MSE News: The AA: Car insurance costs could finally fall

2»

Replies

• kevanf1kevanf1 Forumite
    299 Posts
    mcjordi wrote: »
    we shall soon see.. my claims and points dont have to be decalared at next renewal in may 2012 so mine "should" be less than the £600 im paying atm..

Mmmm, be very careful. They usually ask me if there are any 'pending' claims or court action (possible points) when I renew. They may also load you for an accident that is not even your fault and there is no claim against you.

You may save a few quid now but then, a month or two down the line you could end up finding yourself with no insurance and no claim back on what you have paid. In other words you'll end up having paid out far more than you would have in the beginning if you had declared everything.

Insurance companies are crafty bar whotsits ;) and will do anything to not pay out or give a refund.
    Kevan - a disabled old so and so who, despite being in pain 24/7 still manages to smile as much as possible :)
  • zatarizatari Forumite
    12 Posts
    Mmmm, be very careful. They usually ask me if there are any 'pending' claims or court action (possible points) when I renew. They may also load you for an accident that is not even your fault and there is no claim against you.
    I'm 99% Luck

:money:

Yousef is my Name , Money is my Game
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides