Ricochet

edited 6 October 2011 at 10:59AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3 replies 4.5K views
Former_MSE_LeeFormer_MSE_Lee
343 Posts
edited 6 October 2011 at 10:59AM in Freebies (no spend required)
Take out the suits!
Click the link to play the game: Ricochet

Don't forget if you have a suggestion for a game and want to see it in the Moneysaving tip email [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected][/EMAIL]

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good.

Replies

• edited 6 October 2011 at 4:56PM
    CapJCapJ Forumite
    264 Posts
    edited 6 October 2011 at 4:56PM
    Not exactly family friendly! Perhaps you should have a warning in the post.

Edited to add: As it seems they won't be putting a warning, let me do it: This is a game where you have to shoot / kill people standing still offering you no aggression. The graphics are basic but there is blood and you are killing them. The game basically seems to be let's see how many people can we kill with one bullet.

I wouldn't recommend for under 18's, and despite being well over 18 I stopped playing after 30 seconds as I found it slightly sickening (far far worse than shooting spaceships, or even "war scenarios"), and I actually don't normally mind playing games with violence in. This one just felt wrong though.
  • edited 6 October 2011 at 10:59PM
    Kel_1981Kel_1981 Forumite
    93 Posts
    edited 6 October 2011 at 10:59PM
    CapJ wrote: »
    Not exactly family friendly! Perhaps you should have a warning in the post.

Edited to add: As it seems they won't be putting a warning, let me do it: This is a game where you have to shoot / kill people standing still offering you no aggression. The graphics are basic but there is blood and you are killing them. The game basically seems to be let's see how many people can we kill with one bullet.

I wouldn't recommend for under 18's, and despite being well over 18 I stopped playing after 30 seconds as I found it slightly sickening (far far worse than shooting spaceships, or even "war scenarios"), and I actually don't normally mind playing games with violence in. This one just felt wrong though.
    I think you are exaggerating a little bit, don't you think?
  • kyleleonardkyleleonard Forumite
    319 Posts
    100 Posts
    ✭✭
    I quite enjoyed seeing how many little stick men I could kill with one bullet.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides