M&S credit card PPI

Options
Hello All,

Has anyone successfully reclaimed from M&S Money? I've been sent statements that are effectively computer printouts with lots and lots of £$%^& special characters, Making it very difficult to decipher.

Has anyone else experienced these statements- are there any alternatives? I've got 6 years worth of PPI to claim back but I need to give an accurate figure.

Thanks in advance
ML

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Wishing you luck on your reclaiming.

Lots have made reclaims against this business to what I am aware of, hopefully they will post up soon of their own experience.

You could try contacting them for the originals, if the account was open the last 6 years, they may hold them for even longer (if you've not done so yet). (Ask if they still hold copies of the origibals)

To make a reclaim though, as long as you have your account number details, you can still make a reclaim.

And just complete the reclaim questionnaire as on step 3 below, good luck, remember to keep copies.
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/ppi-loan-insurance#step3
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • magpiecottage
    Options
    You do not need to give a specific figure.

You just need to tell them why you think it was missold.
  • xcakex
    xcakex Posts: 157 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    I was The same got all paper work but couldn't understand it they are currently looking into my ppi claim shall keep u updated should hear from them in next few days
    Believe you can win and you shall win !!!
    Wins for 2010-£2450 2011-£6100 2012-£4500
    2013-£3800 2014-£1200 2015 - £6500 2016-£2500 2017 - champagne £250 shopkins toys vodka spotify vouchers book
  • bingobella_2
    Options
    ive got a rejection from m&s but ive sent them a reconsideration letter and to respond within 14 days, got a letter on saturday morning to say they need a bit more time should hear by 14th will keep you updated!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure