Received EMAIL from customer care tsb

Options
Pompey254
Pompey254 Posts: 136 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 29 September 2011 at 4:55PM in Reclaim PPI & other insurance
I dont know what the right hand is telling the left hand at the minute.

There now saying that they wont be adding 8% interest to refund, and that now they aim to get refund within the next 21 days. (ALSO SAID ANYTIME SCALE PREVIOUSLY PROVIDED GIVEN CAN ONLY BE TAKEN AS A GUIDE))):mad:

I was told yesterday that the cut off date was 7th october and that if id not heard anything to call them.

Im gonna go to sleep for a very long time, the excuses are getting to wear thing at the moment :money::eek:

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    wisey254 wrote: »

There now saying that they wont be adding 8% interest to refund, and that now they aim to get refund within the next 21 days. (ALSO SAID ANYTIME SCALE PREVIOUSLY PROVIDED GIVEN CAN ONLY BE TAKEN AS A GUIDE))):mad:

I was told yesterday that the cut off date was 7th october and that if id not heard anything to call them.

Im gonna go to sleep for a very long time, the excuses are getting to wear thing at the moment :money::eek:

Hiya

Is this credit card ppi?
    It seems this is happening with most recently.

I assumed if they confirmed the complaints upheld, and state they will calculate in the same guidelines as the FOS, they must therefore refund the interest as well.
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • Ipswich1984
    Options
    wisey254 wrote: »

I got a similar response, asking that I give them 21 working days to calculate and issue my refund. Must be a difficult calculation to take that length of time especially as they said someone is already working on it.

So I make that the 31st October, I wont hold my breath that I have heard anything although god help them if I still havent heard by then.
  • Pompey254
    Options
    di3004 wrote: »
    Hiya

Is this credit card ppi?
    It seems this is happening with most recently.

I assumed if they confirmed the complaints upheld, and state they will calculate in the same guidelines as the FOS, they must therefore refund the interest as well.

No it was a loan
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    That's odd then, I assumed they would have to add the 8% interest!
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport