PPI Payouts MBNA & Lloyds

Options
Hi guys,

Just wondering, Ive been reading that lots of people have received payments into their bank accountsby Lloyds TSB but has anyone actually received a cheque yet? I got my calculation on 16th September and spoke with Lloyds on 19th to get some further details and was told that they simply couldnt tell me how long it would take. I have now taken to greeting my postman on a daily basis and he probably by now thinks I am some mad bunny boiler lol!

Also I wonder if anyone can help me in providing an email address for MBNA's CEO. My last letter from them promised a refund within six weeks which lo and behold expired today and guess what....not a peep from MBNA.

Any pointers to assist with my absolute frustration:mad: will be greatly appreciated.

Rhi

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya

MBNA
    [EMAIL="ian.odoherty@bankofamerica.com"]ian.odoherty@bankofamerica.com[/EMAIL]

This is the CEO.
    Tell him your not happy and will appreciate knowing on when to expect your refund, good luck.

With my experience of Lloyds, its 21 to 28 days after they receive the signed acceptance, although this was before the backlogs, if you need to contact them by email I use the customer service team below and copy it to the CEO for a quicker response, good luck.

[EMAIL="Customer.Care.Insurance@lloydsTsb.co.uk"]Customer.Care.Insurance@lloydsTsb.co.uk[/EMAIL]

http://www.!!!!!!/sm.php?em=antonio.osorio*lloydsbanking.com
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • rhij181
    Options
    di3004 wrote: »
    Hiya

MB

This is the CEO.
    Tell him your not happy and will appreciate knowing on when to expect your refund, good luck.

With my experience of Lloyds, its 21 to 28 days after they receive the signed acceptance, although this was before the backlogs, if you need to contact them by email I use the customer service team below and copy it to the CEO for a quicker response, good luck.

Hiya Di, thanks for the info I've just been into battle on the phone with MBNA and told to wait another six weeks :mad: so I am going to wait until I calm down before e-mailing the ceo

Cheers XX
  • hontwood
    hontwood Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    We were told by MBNA on 6th July 2011 our payout would be no more than 6 weeks - still not heard anything.... :(

Lloyds extended their deadline for another 12 weeks :(

Anyway something to look forward too.. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure