How to stop unwanted phone calls

As the title says we are getting too many of these phone calls and I know there is a way of stopping them please can you tell me how
Thanks

Comments

• buy a truecall

You can faff around with anonymous call reject, choose to refuse etc, but in the end it will cost more and do less than a Truecall device.
    A kind word lasts a minute, a skelped erse is sair for a day.
  • victor2
    victor2 Posts: 7,574 Ambassador
    I'm a Volunteer Ambassador First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    You'll have to be more specific about the calls you want to stop.
    There's a number of ways, such as registering with TPS, buying a bit of kit to go on your phone, or changing your number and being careful who you give the new one to.

I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the In My Home MoneySaving, Energy and Techie Stuff boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. 

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• ariba10
    ariba10 Posts: 5,432 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    I used to be indecisive but now I am not sure.
  • Buzby
    Buzby Posts: 8,275 Forumite
    Turn off the ringer? I'd wager most calls are 'unwanted', and since every number must be dialable - someone, somewhere is going to call you. TrueCall has its followers, but then, it is a pain for those who you know that call that have yet to be explicitly enabled to call through - and it isn't free.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure