Anyone fancy a quick pint ?

Options
Hiya yall...

Not had a get together in some time have we...

Im off for 3 days, have cleaned the house etc etc and fancy a pint... Im gonna crack one open now. Fancy joining me ?

AND - Im npot happy BTW... Kylie has been cancelled. I bought them tickets for OH birthday last august.. we have a hotel and all the works booked. We cant get a refund for the hotel as we pre paid to get a good deal and they have a 48hr canx policy... Guess we will still have to go to manchester and just get drunk instead...

Right.. Beer ! :beer:

Comments

• Snaggles
    Snaggles Posts: 19,503 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Mike, hope you are well apart from the Kylie thing! I'll join you in a lemonade or two. :)
    "I wasn't wrong, I just wasn't right enough."
    :smileyhea
  • anniestar
    anniestar Posts: 2,600 Forumite
    Options
    Are you still comming to M/c then? Will PM you later(will clear my box shortly) just going to make tea then will PM. Yes I will have a glass of wine please. See you shortly hun. X
    Blind as you run...aware you were staring at the sun.

And when no hope was left inside on that starry starry night.

:A Level 42- the reason I exist. :A
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    Snaggles wrote:
    Hi Mike, hope you are well apart from the Kylie thing! I'll join you in a lemonade or two. :)

Hey you could have 1/2 a Guiness n black ?
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    anniestar wrote:
    Are you still comming to M/c then? Will PM you later(will clear my box shortly) just going to make tea then will PM. Yes I will have a glass of wine please. See you shortly hun. X

Hiya sweet !!

Yeah we are still gonna come to Manc.. We gonna meet up for a drinky ?

Anywhays.. Ive been thinking about kylie... I'm not happy I went to work last month with a broken nose after my birthday, remember, and went to work with a coldsore the other week. ppphhha... She only has the sniffles.
  • Snaggles
    Options
    Is that what's wrong? I'd heard she pulled out half way through a concert the other night but didn't know why.

Go on then, I'll have half a guinness (no black thanks), just don't tell anyone!
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    Snaggles wrote:
    Is that what's wrong? I'd heard she pulled out half way through a concert the other night but didn't know why.

Go on then, I'll have half a guinness (no black thanks), just don't tell anyone!

Ok.... :cool:

Yeah, severe moderate throat infection... How can it be severe yet moderate....

Im more upset that it was a birthdat treat from last August though...
  • Richard_S
    Richard_S Posts: 4,432 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya yall...

Not had a get together in some time have we...

Im off for 3 days, have cleaned the house etc etc and fancy a pint... Im gonna crack one open now. Fancy joining me ?

AND - Im npot happy BTW... Kylie has been cancelled. I bought them tickets for OH birthday last august.. we have a hotel and all the works booked. We cant get a refund for the hotel as we pre paid to get a good deal and they have a 48hr canx policy... Guess we will still have to go to manchester and just get drunk instead...

Right.. Beer ! :beer:

Hi Mike,

We were planning a trip to Manchester this week to meet some friends but they had to cancel; if I'd known there was going to be a BKY party I wouldn't have cancelled the hotel.

Sure you'll find lots of mischief in Manchester to keep you out of trouble (oxymoron??) :rotfl: we normally do when we go.

Have fun

Rich & Jane
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    Richard_S wrote:
    Hi Mike,

We were planning a trip to Manchester this week to meet some friends but they had to cancel; if I'd known there was going to be a BKY party I wouldn't have cancelled the hotel.

Sure you'll find lots of mischief in Manchester to keep you out of trouble (oxymoron??) :rotfl: we normally do when we go.

Have fun

Rich & Jane

Aww thats a shame that you canx.

Oh im sure there are some activities that will interest me ;)
  • Snaggles
    Options
    Sorry you have lost out on seeing her live, is she going to reschedule the dates or has it just been cancelled altogether?
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    Snaggles wrote:
    Sorry you have lost out on seeing her live, is she going to reschedule the dates or has it just been cancelled altogether?

Ive just had a call from ticket master.... They have moved it to next monday. dont know what to do. Cant afford a hotel and the likes again, and OH wouldnt be able toi get a days holiday so soon...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure