PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Bed Tent

Options
2»

Comments

• outofmoney
    Options
    I did wonder about shower rail stuff just now ... good minds think alike!

Valk_Scot. Not heard of that so will check it out. But have a plumber friend so could have a word. My other thought was the poles from a very cheap pop up tent. Got any spare? :tongue:
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I was just thinking shower curtain rail or bamboo canes hung from string, net curtain wire? Curtain poles? I would not use tent material as that's waterproof, needs to be breathable incase it gets pulled down. If you search google for male tent bed you'll get lots of ideas pop up
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • outofmoney
    Options
    Lol, I'm sure I will!

Would only use the poles, not the material.
  • tori.k
    tori.k Posts: 3,592 Forumite
    Options
    how about cutting 2 large hula hoop in half to give you four semi circles you could add lenght to the height with dowl, and then cover it with a sheet in his favourite colour. that would make a tunnel type tent
    sorry if im not making much sense just come off a 12 hr night shift
  • outofmoney
    Options
    Makes sense :) and was an idea I had, except not the dowel. Was wondering how to add height.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure