Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

Advice needed

Options
I am organising a charity ladies pamper evening and thought it would be a nice touch if we were able to give out goody bags to those who attend, does anyone know where I can get cheap girlie items to put in them please? Need around 100. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,028 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Worth doing a search of this board for 'pamper evening' as a few threads came up. This is a bit old but worth investigating. If anyone does Body Shop they seem to have things at events I've been to.
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • XxXfashionqueenXxX
    Options
    Could always ask local businesses of course putting leaflets for them in the bag too
    New year, new comper here!
    Wins for January- 2 free chapsticks, Celebrations.
  • petmads
    Options
    you could always try ebay.co.uk on their wholesale and job lots
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Pharmacies will now be getting their Christmas stock in. It may be worth visiting your local pharmacy and seeing if they will put in a bulk order on your behalf at a discount price. (I don't mean Boots or the national chains btw, try your local independent pharmacy).
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • BOBS
    BOBS Posts: 2,871 Forumite
    Options
    what about your local beauticians etc - may if you ask them for a sample size toiletry item to put in bag along with their flyer ?

I remember getting one that had - small pack of love hearts, a lipbalm, yankee candle tartlet - this was from a womens even of several thousand.

Do you have a card factory shop near you (not sure if they are nationwide as I am N.I.) - they had 8 gift bags for a pound yesterday, also nice calendar bookmarks (booklet of 12 jan-dec) - 3 for £1. Prob more if i had been looking .
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][/FONT]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport