🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Wage Slip Templates

Options
Can anyone recommend where I can download a wage slip template please? I really don't want to be paying out for software just yet as this is a start up business but I'm looking for something that will look a little more professional than my current hand written wage slips.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• jenand8285
    Options
    weezypoos wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend where I can download a wage slip template please? I really don't want to be paying out for software just yet as this is a start up business but I'm looking for something that will look a little more professional than my current hand written wage slips.

Thanks in advance

12 pay have free trial software download and free templates.

http://www.12pay.co.uk/
  • steve1980
    steve1980 Posts: 2,334 Forumite
    Options
    Payroo are completely free. They are well worth a look.

http://www.payroo.co.uk/
    Estate Agent, Web Designer & All Round Geek!
  • jonathanf1
    Options
    BusinessBusStop.com offer a free wage slip download, provided you are prepared to fill out a form about your business. You fill out the form and a voucher is emailed over for you to download the wage slip at the BusinessBusStop.com document shop. You can also purchase a wage slip template for £1.97 plus VAT.

I cant post the link because I am new to the site, so someone else can perhaps add it in? Need to search the main businessbusstop.com site for Free Resources - the link is under the Free Wage Slips for Download entry on page 3. Easier to search on Google though!
  • paddyrg
    paddyrg Posts: 13,543 Forumite
    Options
    20120914_180233.jpg

Click for biggerer - these are a staggering £2 for 100-odd from any *GOOD* stationer
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport