We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Getting hold of CCTV images
Charliezoo
Posts: 1,732 Forumite
in Motoring
Hi all,
Last month I was involved in a accident where a car hit me at a roundabout and is disputing liability. It was a large roundabout which went onto the M25 and having driven past since there appears to be several cameras in the vicinity.
Is there any way I can find out if footage of the accident is available and who would I contact to ask about this?
Many Thanks
Last month I was involved in a accident where a car hit me at a roundabout and is disputing liability. It was a large roundabout which went onto the M25 and having driven past since there appears to be several cameras in the vicinity.
Is there any way I can find out if footage of the accident is available and who would I contact to ask about this?
Many Thanks
0
Comments
-
Highways agency, but whether they have footage or allow you to have it?
http://www.highways.gov.uk/traffic/26827.aspx0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards