H&M website delivery times?

Options
Hello, has anyone brought anything off H&Ms online website? I ordered quite a few things from there at the beginning of last week as they had 50% off all sale items but still haven't received my order!

Are they usually this slow? In my opinion their delivery is extremely expensive for how slow it is. I've ordered loads off New Look's website and its always got to me in 3 days for only 5p more than H&M charge (£3.90). Dorothy Perkins always deliver things in the same amount of time for £4 so why can't H&M?! I wouldn't mind so much if they had a next day or at least faster shipping service but they don't! They should be offering their delivery for free as it actually takes longer than ASOS's super saver delivery option... which is FREE...

It's now been nearly 2 weeks and no sign of my order. I've tried tracking it but it says 'we expect your shipment information soon' or something along those lines... H&M says its been despatched but somehow I don't believe that!

Comments

• *manda*
    *manda* Posts: 1,301 Forumite
    Options
    I ordered a dress earlier this year and after about 10 days I checked the website and it had expected delivery date.....a further 10 days time. It hadn't noted that when I ordered, If I'd known this I'd have bought it from the store

So my experience (which is only 1 order) was 3 sodding weeks!!
  • aph1500
    aph1500 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    I can't even find any expected delivery dates anywhere on their website... I know when I went through the checkout it said 5-9th of September but can't find anything on there now... I can't imagine it will be here tomorrow which is the 9th as there is no tracking information on Hermes and if an order is coming the next day theres always at least some info on there. I've tried emailing them about it but haven't had a response yet, nor am I really expecting one from what I've been reading. :(
  • aph1500
    Options
    Quick update to anyone whos interested... I think its stuck in their depo or they've lost it because it shows up as processed at hub and forwarded to depo but theres nothing saying it arrived at the depo like it usually does. It isn't marked as out for delivery either. Great! :(
  • rrossnic
    Options
    I'm in exactly the same situation as you, I was just wondering how I can track my order as there doesn't even appear to be a order number on my h&m account, how did you manage?
  • sleepingpintsized1
    Options
    I personally wouldn't order from H&M on-line again as the despatch dates are way too far in the future (despatch date of October when order to be made in August - yet they had the item in store!) Also, you can't return on-line purchases back to the store as with New Look/Matalan etc.

Also, when i did return some goods in August, I returned one via the post during the riots and the next parcel via their courrier. When I checked my credit card statement yesterday, I had a refund from the parcel collected by the courier but not the one I'd sent through the post.

I had to dial their customer service number which is an 0844 number which is chargable on BT. To be fair, their customer services sorted it out for me straight away and have refunded the money back to my bank account as the error was at their end - and of course H&M clothes are fab - but other than that, I would stick to buying in store and buy on-line at the likes of New Look :-)
  • aph1500
    aph1500 Posts: 10 Forumite
    edited 9 September 2011 at 11:53PM
    Options
    I'll definitely stick to buying in store at H&M and only shop online with my usual shops like Matalan and New Look from now on...

H&M emailed me back after several emails telling me that the couriers have lost my parcel! The only good thing is that they have refunded me the full cost straight away. They tried to get me to re-order by giving me a measly 10% (about £2.50 of my order price) off... I think not! Half the stuff I ordered isn't in stock any more anyway... Bit upset but hey at least I learnt a valuable lesson. :)

Their email customer service is atrocious (unsure about the phone customer service as I'm unwilling to pay to ring them), as are their delivery times. I don't get why they have items that aren't actually in stock yet on their website, I haven't known that on any websites except when games are preorder... They should really try and better themselves if they want repeat business...
  • aph1500
    Options
    Hi rrossnic, I tracked my order in My H&M. There should be a bit on the main My H&M page with two panels in the middle, pending orders and order history. If its in pending orders it won't be trackable yet as they haven't dispatched it, however if its in order history you should be able to track it by clicking view order and then track package... hope this helped.

I'm also really confused - got a text from H&M this morning saying my parcel will be with me in 24-48 hours and obviously I disregarded it as they told me it had been lost. However, I looked on my tracking page again out of curiosity and it said out for delivery?! What is going on? Lol!
  • trendymum
    Options
    I order my kids clothes from the trendy little angels website as the clothes are great and the delivery is always within 1 to 2 days
  • Any
    Any Posts: 7,944 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Also in the same boat.
    I will never ever order online from them again, that is for sure!! Order delivery 5-9th Sept initially, now it is the 12th and Hermes website not even showing as received the order!
    They tried blaming Hermes as apparently "it takes couple of dates for Hermes to update" which is rubbish, as Next uses Hermes and they are one of the most reliable companies ever! They told me to expect it by Saturday... 2 weeks from order!!
  • aph1500
    Options
    It isn't Hermes' fault at all... I know how reliable they are because I've used them loads on other websites... I did eventually recieve my order and I hope you recieve yours too. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure