We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Shell Bonus Points

Does anyone happen to have details of the Shell Bonus coupon which gave bonus points when filling up with 20 litres or more a number of times between about 18 June and 19 July (from memory)?

I have not had any points credited & wanted to check details before I contact the Driver's Club...

...incidentally, am I the only person who never seems to get bonus points added to my account unless I complain? I always faithfully take the coupons into my local Shell and fill up the required number of times etc, but never seem to get the bonus points unless I complain :( - I usually scan the coupons before surrender for this reason, but forgot with the June one :mad:

Comments

  • suejb2
    suejb2 Posts: 1,918
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Wasn't aware of the June/July offer but there is one on now for this month,and no you're not the only one that has to complain to get points on
    Life is like a bath, the longer you are in it the more wrinkly you become.
  • dzug1
    dzug1 Posts: 13,535
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    There is often a long delay before bonus points are added - several months sometimes.
  • Yeah it was something like 100 or 200 bonus points if you filled up with a minimum of 30 litres four times in the month.

    From memory, so not necessarily 100% accurate. I just chucked my statement away a couple of days ago or I could have checked, I got around 620 points for the last quarter so I think I got my bonus points as I usually only get around 300 points a quarter.
    :A
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.