Tesco Instore Mega Reductions Thread - for posting offers only

Options

Comments

• tallulah73
    Options
    Lots of candles, tea light holders, room sprays and diffuser sets reduced in my local Tesco, Failsworth today (at the bottom of the toy isle)
    very Large 3 wick candles reduced from £7 to £1.75 and diffusers at the same price. Room sprays £2.75 down to 75p.
  • Bootsalebargains
    Options
    I just scanned 10 different bikini and swimming costumes only 1 scanned at 4p, they all said ss12 on them
    september wins - toshiba laptop, timotei shampoo & conditioner, mccains games, pimms picnic blanket.
    october wins - grants tumblers, £20 petrol voucher, sega console, iphone
    novembers wins - £50 on walkers rainy day, £50 itunes voucher
    march wins - dog treats
  • fuzzydo
    fuzzydo Posts: 138 Forumite
    edited 3 October 2012 at 1:13PM
    Options
    The spiderman figures that are priced around £10 each are all scanning on an offer 2 for £10 although there was no sign ups in the shop.

I can't find them on tesco direct but they are all on the current shelves, not the sale section.

I got them for presents so don't know much about spider-man (its peppa pig and hello kitty in our house) but i got a spider-man figure on a motorbike and one with a zip wire i think.
    Like this http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_61167+ENT0012942?CMP=OTC-GOOGLEPS&tmcampid=28&tmad=c&adtype=pla&gclid=CLHbjona5LICFUPHtAodv2MAjQ

Edit: it was a spider-man with a zip rocket £8.52 and a zoom n go (motorbike) one £10.87
    on the receipt it says 2 for £10 SW/SPIDERMAN so presuming thats star wars figures in the promotion too.
    HTH
  • WantToBeSE
    WantToBeSE Posts: 7,729 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I got a mini whiteboard, with pen and board rubber today, for 50p :) Great for my son to practice his handwriting on!
  • xxJudexx
    xxJudexx Posts: 422 Forumite
    Options
    Beyblade single packs £2.25 and double packs £7.99. the singles are down from £7.99 I think and the doubles used to be £16.99. Great for stocking fillers but not many left! I only managed together one single pack.
  • Deb_S_2
    Deb_S_2 Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    Moshi Monsters felt pens and moneybox was reduced to £1 in my local Tesco.

They seem to sell for £5 upwards elsewhere so another bargain stocking filler :)
  • unholybullet
    Options
    Deb_S wrote: »
    Moshi Monsters felt pens and moneybox was reduced to £1 in my local Tesco.

They seem to sell for £5 upwards elsewhere so another bargain stocking filler :)

Please could you post either a picture or a link to the Moshi monsters items please, as my little girl is mad about them :)
  • Deb_S_2
    Deb_S_2 Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    Please could you post either a picture or a link to the Moshi monsters items please, as my little girl is mad about them :)

This should take you to a picture of it. I can't get on Moshi Monsters site in work as it is on the blocked list for some bizarre reason!

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Moshi-Monsters-Felt-Pen-Set-/230851810179

It was on the shelf with all the other Moshi Monsters stationery
  • bsbstar
    bsbstar Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    :j:j i went to my local at kingston tesco and gots of bargains in the clearence bins i got 18 items for £3.25 most expensive was a sleeping bag for 50p
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/gelert-dream-junior-sleeping-bag/215-2751.prd
    and david beckham after shave for 36p
  • MorayMintz
    Options
    was looking at the 20 GU10 halogen bulbs for £10 offer when I spotted an even better deal on the bargain shelf - packs of 8 50watt GU10 halogen bulbs at £1.25 - code 5052109780494 - brightened up my day!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure