Tesco Instore Mega Reductions Thread - for posting offers only

Options

Comments

• eashby007
    Options
    Hi

Just been into my local express store and picked up some Timotei Golden Highlights shampoo. The Shelf ticket says £2.01 but it is scanning through at £0.51p :) Bought 6 left some for some other MSE'ers out there.

Barcode: 8717163460214

Hope this helps!!
    Slimming world newbie joined 09/01/13 :j Total loss so far 3 stone 8 lbs. Gone never to be seen again
  • I went into Tesco yesterday and selected All About Face products are only 37p! There were nail polishes, eyeliner pencils, eyeshadows and lipglosses all at 37p instead of around £1.50.

All About Face is tesco's own brand on makeup and i havent tried it before, but thought it would make great stocking fillers, with xmas approaching.
  • simmed
    simmed Posts: 2,227 Forumite
    Options
    Tesco "Sticky Tape", priced at 46p

Bought it on self-service and it was only 10p.

Went back and got 30 or so for 10p. BUT be careful - there was the exact same kind of tape that had a slightly different code that was the 46p one.

The code (to the left of the recycling symbols) for the 10p ones is SMALL and should say "120330". The code for the 46p ones is much bigger and says a different number.
  • josie
    josie Posts: 3,107 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    simmed wrote: »
    Tesco "Sticky Tape", priced at 46p

Bought it on self-service and it was only 10p.

Went back and got 30 or so for 10p. BUT be careful - there was the exact same kind of tape that had a slightly different code that was the 46p one.

The code (to the left of the recycling symbols) for the 10p ones is SMALL and should say "120330". The code for the 46p ones is much bigger and says a different number.

Thanks for this. When you say the code is 120330, do you mean the barcode? If not, could you post the last few digits of the barcode so that we can be sure of which ones it is please? Not all stores have scanners to be able to check. TIA
  • Edindevon
    Edindevon Posts: 869 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 27 September 2012 at 6:36PM
    Options
    josie wrote: »
    Thanks for this. When you say the code is 120330, do you mean the barcode? If not, could you post the last few digits of the barcode so that we can be sure of which ones it is please? Not all stores have scanners to be able to check. TIA

I got a couple of these today. The SEL was 20p and they went through at this.

It's a twinpack of 16mm x 30m. 120330 is on the label, but it's not the barcode.

The barcode is 5 052909 134435

Edindevon
  • Kefte
    Kefte Posts: 247 Forumite
    Options
    Saw this on HDUK... Dyson Vacuum cleaner http://www.tesco.com/direct/dyson-dc33-multi-floor-bagless-upright-vacuum-cleaner/208-1632.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=208-1632&sc_cmp=aff_1018132 ONLY £149.99 (£110 off) cheapest about... some codes about to take another £10 off.
  • landkmum
    landkmum Posts: 101 Forumite
    Options
    Purchased a sale line bikini for my daughter this evening that was marked up at £3.50 for both pieces. However when we paid it went through the till at 4p an item. Went back and grabbed a different style that we then had price checked and came through as the same. However, when we went in again they were being removed from sale because apparently they're aren't allowed to legally sell them at this price.

Really funny thing was we managed to grab another, knowing we couldn't have it, and were then chased around the store because of an 8p bikini.

As they were scanning the lines to check them it came up that all of the sale bikinis were on the system at 4p an item
  • MrsE*
    MrsE* Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    Just got lots of kids swimming costumes, bikinis and swim shorts for the next couple of holidays, all for the grand pric of 4p each!!! Still plenty left in the oldh@m extra store. They were all marked up at between £3 and £4. Went through the self service till to avoid having them taken off me.

Hope that helps :)
  • Bootsalebargains
    Options
    Can anyone please tell me if the swimming costumes have ss12 or anything similar on them
    september wins - toshiba laptop, timotei shampoo & conditioner, mccains games, pimms picnic blanket.
    october wins - grants tumblers, £20 petrol voucher, sega console, iphone
    novembers wins - £50 on walkers rainy day, £50 itunes voucher
    march wins - dog treats
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills