Top dog at hayes and jarvis

Options
Hi

Does anyone know who to contact regarding a complaint over my booking with the above company

thanks
sam
Sam B

Comments

• joaniemerc
    joaniemerc Posts: 615 Forumite
    Options
    Looks like Hayes and Jarvis is owned by TUI and the head honcho there is Dr Michael Frenzel.
  • budgetflyer
    budgetflyer Posts: 5,949 Forumite
    Options
    joaniemerc wrote: »
    Looks like Hayes and Jarvis is owned by TUI and the head honcho there is Dr Michael Frenzel.

Who is not going to be the slightest bit interested in dealing with a complaint.

Unless you are Royalty or The Prime Minister.
  • redmalc
    redmalc Posts: 1,433 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The earlier respondent is correct,we recently booked an holiday through Sovereign however the receipt came via Hayes & Jarvis who are wholly owned by Tui
  • ponymad_3
    ponymad_3 Posts: 583 Forumite
    Options
    I wish you good luck... My pretty minor complaint with the lovely Thomson inept can t read your own brochure department left me no choice but to forward to Abta... I simply wanted them to say sorry and I was right and given me a token... Nada... except to wind me up
  • samuela66
    samuela66 Posts: 1,200 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for that peeps

I am well cheesed of with them bank holiday specials "my bum" lying toads thats what they are!!!!!:mad:
    Sam B
  • Incapuppy
    Incapuppy Posts: 5,713 Forumite
    Options
    Did you book during their bank holiday 'sale' only to find that prices are now cheaper? If not then please ignore the rest of this post.

There was a similar thread recently whereby someone was complaining about the price of a flight dropping after a sale.

If this is the case for you I think you will find they reserve the right to change prices as and when they see fit; it could be that they still had lots of availability after the sale and lowered prices further.
  • samuela66
    Options
    Incapuppy wrote: »
    Did you book during their bank holiday 'sale' only to find that prices are now cheaper? If not then please ignore the rest of this post.

There was a similar thread recently whereby someone was complaining about the price of a flight dropping after a sale.

If this is the case for you I think you will find they reserve the right to change prices as and when they see fit; it could be that they still had lots of availability after the sale and lowered prices further.

Hi Inca,

Not really, its exactly the same price offering the same deals ie breakfast, £979 each, on the telephone i was pressurred into booking it as that said it will be more expensive tomorrow, well it was bloody £200 cheaper they told me it was a glitch in the system and had anyone booked it they would be asked to pay the extra, mmmm i dont think so, then they put the price back to exactly the same so no deals there, but I have a £150 voucher off which I am sure they will say cannot be used in conjunction with any opther offer, which if I hadnt booked the offer I would still be better off

xx
    Sam B
  • Hi Samuela66,

I'm sorry to hear you have a complaint. Hayes and Jarvis is indeed part of the TUI group and if you would like to contact us please email us your comments at customer.relations@hayesandjarvis.co.uk and we will ensure the correct department replies to your query.

Simon at Hayes and Jarvis.
  • samuela66
    Options
    Hi Samuela66,

I'm sorry to hear you have a complaint. Hayes and Jarvis is indeed part of the TUI group and if you would like to contact us please email us your comments at [EMAIL="customer.relations@hayesandjarvis.co.uk"]customer.relations@hayesandjarvis.co.uk[/EMAIL] and we will ensure the correct department replies to your query.

Simon at Hayes and Jarvis.

Hi Simon,

I wrote to H and J and received a call yesterday with a great outcome, thanks for taking the time

samx
    Sam B
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family