PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

BBQ Briquettes and local producers

Options
13»

Comments

• ali_r_2
    ali_r_2 Posts: 211 Forumite
    Options
    cheap charcoal in tesco metro and tesco extra today £1 a bag - have stocked up myself. Angelina M we are even known to light the bbq on boxing day!
    Member of the HCSC
  • Angelina-M
    Angelina-M Posts: 1,541 Forumite
    Options
    ali_r wrote: »
    cheap charcoal in tesco metro and tesco extra today £1 a bag - have stocked up myself. Angelina M we are even known to light the bbq on boxing day!

Thats what I was thinking! As long as its not raining then I'm out there! I've made loads of bbq's these last few weeks. Even one round my brothers when I turned up late with my barby and had to cook by torchlight!

My Tesco doesn't have any charcoal, only briquettes which I won't be using. Oh and that is still £3, they just took £2 off the full price.

I'm planning to do a bbq on bonfire night. Its just a cheap way of getting my son's teenage friends to help me cut up wood to make my own charcoal ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure