IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Fratton Park Whites clampers victimise old lady and a Brighton fan!

Coupon-mad
Coupon-mad Posts: 131,454 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
edited 26 August 2011 at 10:28PM in Parking tickets, fines & parking
Fratton Park: Whites clampers victimise an old lady Reading fan - and also another person who is a Brighton fan! Noooooo! :mad:

Local Newspaper article here

The Albion fan was told to park there and there were no obvious signs at all, both cars were towed away while the driver was at a match:

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=64047

Obviously pepipoo are helping the poster to prepare to sue the clamper and whoever contracted them (allegedly it was former Pompey owner Sacha Gaydamak who should have anough cash to cough up!).
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD

Comments

• Taiko
    Taiko Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    <-Misono on PePiPoo.

Deffo Gaydamak's land, although think it's let to another person these days. Sad to see this happening. Anyone got the image of Jason White after he had his face adjusted by someone he clamped before?
  • Coupon-mad
    Here he is, scumbag Mr Potato-Head lookalike:

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/2317095.Clamper_tells_of_attack_ordeal/

Deserves everything he got IMHO - and I am a non-violent wife and Mum!
  • MichaelCR
    MichaelCR Posts: 354 Forumite
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Here he is, scumbag Mr Potato-Head lookalike:

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/2317095.Clamper_tells_of_attack_ordeal/

Deserves everything he got IMHO - and I am a non-violent wife and Mum!

Sorry, But i disagree. As much as i hate these scum, He didn't deserve that, Just makes the attackers as bad as him.
    ' You only live once ! Don't live to regret the past, But to enjoy the future '

Michael.
  • HO87
    HO87 Posts: 4,296 Forumite
    MichaelCR wrote: »
    Sorry, But i disagree. As much as i hate these scum, He didn't deserve that, Just makes the attackers as bad as him.
    I agree. The only place Mr White would feel pain is in the pocket.

This is what he looked like before the iron bar attack - Click here - One of the four photos in the article (you have to select them from the area to the top right of the column)
    My very sincere apologies for those hoping to request off-board assistance but I am now so inundated with requests that in order to do justice to those "already in the system" I am no longer accepting PM's and am unlikely to do so for the foreseeable future (August 2016). :(

For those seeking more detailed advice and guidance regarding small claims cases arising from private parking issues I recommend that you visit the Private Parking forum on PePiPoo.com
  • esmerobbo
    esmerobbo Posts: 4,979 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I suppose kickin his head in is a bit OTT but I cant muster much sympathy! I bet the pain he felt was short lived, whereas the £500/£600 he is ripping people off for will be hard to live with for a lot longer for most people!

Back in my youth you would look like that if you bumped into our local beat bobbies and you were misbehaving!!:p
  • trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    This is the same Jason White who unsuccessfully sued a restaurant owner for "loss of earning" when he put up a sign in his window warning motorists not to park on an adjacent piece of land.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/836788-clampers-sue-over-curry-house-warningsn
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    trisontana wrote: »
    This is the same Jason White who unsuccessfully sued a restaurant owner for "loss of earning" when he put up a sign in his window warning motorists not to park on an adjacent piece of land.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/836788-clampers-sue-over-curry-house-warningsn

And the sign is still in place, they would sit opposite the car-park owned by a team of solicitors (of all people) and wait for someone to go into the car-park before blocking access to clamp the car. Evil bunch of people
  • ""There was blood everywhere. I will try and be a bit safer in the future but you can't prevent this kind of attack."

Oh but you can Mr.White, you can. It's called, don't clamp anyone. If you're going to do the job, be decent and sabotage all operations; otherwise, look for real work.

We're all human and nobody deserves what he got... but when they don't get it, you can't help feeling the opposite and wishing their daylights be darkened!

PS. Coupon-mad, I'd ve very cautious if I were you. I refer to Brighton, I see they're only 11 points clear of relegation, three losses and your boys can be right down there struggling! :rotfl::D

...like Leeds who I hope drop down again!
  • Coupon-mad
    RENEGADE wrote: »

PS. Coupon-mad, I'd ve very cautious if I were you. I refer to Brighton, I see they're only 11 points clear of relegation, three losses and your boys can be right down there struggling! :rotfl::D

...like Leeds who I hope drop down again!

Yep I agree on both counts, Brighton fans can't believe how our fortunes have changed and are always cautious even when leading the division (again)!

And Leeds are not my fave team at all, not looking forward to playing them and seeing them hack our boys off the park instead of actually playing good football.

:T

P.S. Ooops sorry it's off-topic but then I did start this thread!
  • SodG24
    SodG24 Posts: 1,123 Forumite
    Strange, when a friend of mine got clamped in Cardiff while we were watching the rugby we argued with the clamper that his signs were insufficent. Suddenly a mini-bus with 8 knuckle dragging idiots turned up and threatened us if we didn't pay up. Clampers seem to want to use mob rule when it suits them !!!! No sympathy for Idiot White and glad he got what he deserved.

Oh ........ SEAGULLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!
    All aboard the Gus Bus !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport