We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Trustee Bank Account
blakeboro
Posts: 3 Newbie
Following the recent death of my Ex Wife I'm looking for a Trustees Accounts which will run with my Sister in law and myself as Trustees and my 3 children as Beneficiaries
I want just one account, not one each for the kids, I've spent 3 months working with BOS to set one up only to be told that it can only have 4 names on it, either 1 trustee and 3 Bene's or 2 trustees and 2 Bene's
Trying to just get thru to 1 other bank today took me over an hour and I was hoping that someone may be able to offer some advise with this
Cheers
Mark
I want just one account, not one each for the kids, I've spent 3 months working with BOS to set one up only to be told that it can only have 4 names on it, either 1 trustee and 3 Bene's or 2 trustees and 2 Bene's
Trying to just get thru to 1 other bank today took me over an hour and I was hoping that someone may be able to offer some advise with this
Cheers
Mark
0
Comments
-
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/comment/46281995#Comment_46281995
Hope it helps, Bob0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards