Lego deals thread......Please post finds here

Options

Comments

• pugsley_h
    pugsley_h Posts: 349 Forumite
    Options
    Mothercare and ELC have a few Lego sets on offer - most seem to be a bit cheaper than Amazon. There are a few Star wars sets on offer, as well as some of the Dino range, and some of the basic tubs. Free delivery on all orders at the moment to.

Don't forget Quidco!
  • chickywiggle
    chickywiggle Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    eeeek taking the littlies to legoland tomorrow. I know the sets are gonna be overpriced but any ideas on 'exclusives' that may be worth looking at (are exclusives listed as such?)

off to hunt for dedicated threads.

thanks.
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • verityboo
    verityboo Posts: 1,017 Forumite
    Options
    eeeek taking the littlies to legoland tomorrow. I know the sets are gonna be overpriced but any ideas on 'exclusives' that may be worth looking at (are exclusives listed as such?)

off to hunt for dedicated threads.

thanks.

Hi. Virtually everything at Legoland Windsor is RRP. They have some 'hard to find' items (such as the modular buildings and Maersk train) at the back of the main shop which are also list price. Normally these are only available from Lego shops or the Lego website so you have to pay list price anyway.

There is a discount shop above the new Starwars shop which sell some older sets at reduced prices. The prices are not as cheap as amazon etc but its always worth a look
  • emmalouise_n
    Options
  • suejb2
    suejb2 Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    It seems MR T has reduced lots of LEGO Star Wars, Harry Potter best be quick though.
    Life is like a bath, the longer you are in it the more wrinkly you become.
  • pepperoni_2
    pepperoni_2 Posts: 1,374 Forumite
    Options
    Misprices it seems ...all will be cancelled much like everything else...I'm up to 25 cancelled orders since mid-May
  • ellilew
    ellilew Posts: 78 Forumite
    Options
  • loobylou232
    loobylou232 Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    Options
    pepperoni wrote: »
    Misprices it seems ...all will be cancelled much like everything else...I'm up to 25 cancelled orders since mid-May
    Yeah, I agree.

Gotta try though!
  • Kel_3
    Kel_3 Posts: 281 Forumite
    Options
    I ordered three things. Don't reckon we have a hope of getting them though!
  • diamondgeezer_2
    Options
    Not sure if this has already been posted, but I was shopping on Boots.com because they got a points event running and noticed they've got 7 lego sets in their When it's gone it's gone section.

No massive savings but I was trying to find the LEGO Technik Supercar for my nephew's birthday and Boots have it with £20 off. I added to my basket and noticed that I also get £8.66 worth of advantage card points if I buy today.

Thank you Mr Boots, I'll have a happy nephew & a happy wife

:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family