We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Problems with 1st Locate (Advice please)
dally33
Posts: 21 Forumite
I arrange a people trace with first locate and althouth they found an address for the person they were unable to verify that he actualy lived there. They had already debited £35.00 from my account. The man that did the traceing agreed that I would be refunded. I have an e-mail confiming this. This was in the middle of september. I have rang and e-mail about twenty times and still no sign of a refund. I have asked to speak to management but they are always in a meeting. I would very much like my money back any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards