Not sure what to do

Options
Dumpy_2
Dumpy_2 Posts: 29 Forumite
I've done comparisons for my Electric and Gas as I'm with Eon dual with prepayment at the moment and want to stay with prepayment but after Eon price increases I need to save money as my job may go in 4 to 6 weeks time and I am trying to safe money on everything.

Have they all made their increases or is there more to come? Has anyone got a prepayment price which is good and the company offers good customer service as well.

Any advise would be greatly received as I've tied myself in knots trying to save money lol

Comments

• Premier_2
    Premier_2 Posts: 15,141 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Dumpy wrote: »
    I've done comparisons for my Electric and Gas as I'm with Eon dual with prepayment at the moment and want to stay with prepayment but after Eon price increases I need to save money as my job may go in 4 to 6 weeks time and I am trying to safe money on everything.

Have they all made their increases or is there more to come? Has anyone got a prepayment price which is good and the company offers good customer service as well.

Any advise would be greatly received as I've tied myself in knots trying to save money lol

Use a comparison site to see who would offer you the best deal. You cannot compare to others as the best deal for you will depend on your area and your usage. Most comparison sites also indicate customer service reviews. (use a couple of sites to ensure you get consistent results)

All the major companies (except EDF) have declared their lastest price changes, as have some of the minor companies.
    "Now to trolling as a concept. .... Personally, I've always found it a little sad that people choose to spend such a large proportion of their lives in this way but they do, and we have to deal with it." - MSE Forum Manager 6th July 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure