Creditors Meeting on Monday 22nd at 10.30am

Options
Hello Guys, :hello:

I'm sorry I haven't posted for while, been super busy in the days with the children and then too exhausted to do anything in the night!:(

Anyway, as you can see, hubby and I have our creditors meeting on Monday at 10.30am!!!! Scary!!

As you can all image, all those who have troden this path before, we are keeping everything crossed that all votes indicate the green light!

I'll let you know Monday morning how its gone! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!:beer:

Big thanks to everyone how have supported us!

Monkeysox x

Comments

• FavDaughter1
    Options
    hey! that is brilliant news,the long wait is over at last,you get to the point you just want to get on with it.

hope the kids keep you busy today so you've no time to dwell on it too much,positive vibes,look forward to seeing your positive post tomorrow - will be thinking of you both,hug x
  • FoggyBrain_2
    FoggyBrain_2 Posts: 1,121 Forumite
    Options
    Best of luck, Monkeysox :-)
  • Monkeysox
    Monkeysox Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    Hello FavDaughter1 and Foggy Brain, :hello:

Thank you for your kind messages!

Haven't had much time to think about it today as hubby and I have been busy all day walking with the children.

Funny thing is, I honestly dont think hubby knows tomorrow is the day, he hasn't mentioned it since I told him 3 weeks ago! lol

Anyway, fingers crossed ready for tomorrow morning, it feels a long time coming! I'll post as soon as we've had the telephone call!

Monkeysox x :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport