I need call barring on primus saver 2

Options
I switched to Primus Saver 2 and 18185 for daytime calls a few months ago and things were looking good but the bills have been creeping up recently as my daughter has been phoning mobiles again. When i was with BT i had the call barring service put on after she ran up a SEVEN HUNDRED & FIFTY POUND
Even though I pay line rental to BT the call barring service doesnt work now i have switched to primus. I have looked at the primus website and it doesnt seem to offer call barring to mobiles.

Does anyone know if there is a way round this as i may have to switch back to BT otherwize. Is there a phone or gizmo i could buy that prevents calls to mobiles. My daughter is 15 and has behavioral problems and was totally non plussed about the mammoth phone bill and telling her off falls on deaf ears.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• ginger_nuts
    ginger_nuts Posts: 1,972 Forumite
    Options
    the only thing I can suggest in buying an orchid dialler .
    It will divert your calls to whatever carrier you want at anytime off the day .
    So you can use primus ,Bt,18185 ,1899 and all the rest .You can also set it up for call barring with an override number for you .
  • smellynelly_3
    Options
    thanks ginger nuts

I will look into that. I didnt really know what an orchard dialler did. But i will investigate now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure