EDF New Tariffs Today (15th August)

Options
Vegeta
Vegeta Posts: 383 Forumite
Just checked EDFs website and Online Saver v12 and Fixed Saver v2 have been withdrawn and replaced with Fix for 2012 and Fixed Price 2014.

Are these tariffs more expensive than the older ones i.e Fixed Saver v2 vs Fix for 2012?

Comments

• HalloweenJack
    Options
    Fixed 2014 has been there for a while - and will likely get pulled soon as for many its cheaper than fixed 2012

both OS10 and OS12 have been pulled
  • nurquhar
    nurquhar Posts: 28 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    After reading discussion on MSE I used the energyhelpline.com on the 12th Aug to switch my current supplier from Scottish Power to the EDF Fixed S@ver V2.

It seems this EDF Fix plan was pulled on the 14th Aug.

Does my switch make it through the now closed door ??

All I have is a confirmation email from energyhelpline and nothing from EDF.
  • energyhelpline_company_representative
    energyhelpline_company_representative Posts: 49 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi, as long as you didn't request your switch to be held until a certain day, your switch to that tariff will have gone through. However EDF has warned us that they have a bit of a backlog so it may take 6-8 weeks for your switch to go live.
    Official Company Representative
    This is the verified forum account of Energyhelpline. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure