Help!!! How long does it take to receive a capital one credit card in the post

Options
ILOVETHISSITE
ILOVETHISSITE Posts: 12 Forumite
edited 13 August 2011 at 4:45AM in Credit cards
Hi folks i applied for a capital one classic card and was given a instant decision of acceptance they sent me a credit agreement in the post like 4 days afterwards signed it, then sent it off on the 30th of july 2011 which was a Saturday, using the business reply letter which was a second class letter, well i still have not yet received either the credit card or pin.

So was just wondering if any of you had experienced this with capital one with the classic card and how long did it take you to get your card and pin thanks.

Comments

• keith_lard
    keith_lard Posts: 517 Forumite
    Options
    took 1 week for mine ;)
    If you want to see a rainbow, you have to get used to the rain.
  • crazyguy
    crazyguy Posts: 5,495 Forumite
    Options
    You could ring them of course
  • ILOVETHISSITE
    ILOVETHISSITE Posts: 12 Forumite
    edited 13 August 2011 at 2:50PM
    Options
    Yeah I will ring them next week, maybe they have reversed their decision i don't know well it does say on their website it takes 7-10 business working days for a new credit card to arrive. So annoying :mad::mad:.

I'm actually scared of ringing them they might have actually decided to decline me lol even though they sent me a credit agreement to sign as capital one are known to be very annoying and, get folks hopes up.

Has anyone ever experienced this before like a long wait for their credit card from capital one say 3 weeks even after sending off the credit agreement?
  • stephane_2
    stephane_2 Posts: 3,076 Forumite
    Options
    You're either showing some extreme impatience or complete desperation...let's say that they got your agreement on the 3rd maybe 4th August, only had a couple of days that week to process it and yesterday Friday the last working day of the week was only the 12th. Unfortunately, sometimes you may have to wait a couple of weeks to have pin & card....
  • Lessbutbetter
    Options
    You should probably chill a bit :cool:

It'll probably be in the post, if not, you'll have it soon enough

relax...it's saturday night! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts