Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 22 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• julie2105
    julie2105 Posts: 379 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks to MT and browntoa for the new thread, thanks to everyone else for your coupon finds, good chat (on the drivel thread) bless you!!!
  • munchkinz
    munchkinz Posts: 678 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    This time I have got all the thanks in early on:)
    Thanks Browntoa and MT for your work here.
    Morning everyone.
    I'm finally getting ready to do a tesco shop. I have put it off for days( freezer has inroads in it now).
    I decided to print off the Plenty vouchers. Now what happened has also happened to me before. Before the Plenty printed I got vouchers printed for Blue Dragon and Aveeno. I am pretty certain the last time this happened it was for Blue Dragon( amongst a couple of others). At that time I had printed the max. I do like the Blue Dragon sauces so I'm happy with this. Never printed any Aveeno and not interested in them either. Both of these by the way come up as "personalised" whereas my Plenty one has my name. Very strange!

edit to add- found my post from May where the same thing happened- on a bigger scale
    "Thanks to Clozza I registered for yet another newsletter. Once I had done that I could print a voucher- so I pressed print.
    2 Blue Dragon vouchers, 1 venus embrace voucher and 8 pro active vouchers the printer has finally stopped just because there is no more paper. Now- the blue dragon and venus embrace ones I had already reached and printed out the maximum so its not like its been stored in my printer. This is most bizarre- pleasantly of course. "

Is your printer a HP internet one? I just got one of these delivered today and it has BIS installed on the printer :j The only mocs available are the Aveeno & the Blue Dragon, so maybe some thing to do with that.

After my horrible shop yesterday I have emailed phil clark, I would have just left it but this seems to happen whenever I don't use one of the 3 SA I know are cool. None of them were in yesterday. It's got to the point where I dread going to he checkout coz I know i'm going to have problems, but I don't want to give up couponing and saving money.

Thanks for the new thread and I remembered to thank the first posts this time :p
    :j First mini munchkin due 05/04/2013 :j
  • miss_emmajane
    miss_emmajane Posts: 663 Forumite
    edited 6 August 2011 at 4:19PM
    Options
    Nice new shiny thread, will try extra hard to keep up with it this time!

I had trouble with the Walkers sensations at CO OP ... was so annoyed when I came out. I had a pack of reduced strawberries, some of the new skittles that my boyfriend wanted and two packs of sensations. She put it through and then I gave her the coupon and my members card, she read the coupons fine print and tried to scan it but it didn't seem to scan so she said it can't be used as you're already getting one free with the BOGOFF offer so I asked if she could just take one out and I will just have one free bag ... from then on it took what seemed like forever to explain that if she takes one away surely I could just then have the one bag for free as the voucher suggests. She wouldn't have any of it saying 'but you're getting one free anyway and this is valid until xx' - my boyfriend ended up paying as he was buying the skittles and strawberries anyway. We went to ASDA afterwards and got a free bag there fine from a lovely lady at self checkout so we did get three bags for a good price and we do love them so its not too bad ... but not as good as the two for free or 7p as others have managed. One to watch out for, if you get a SA like mine! :)

Also got two x this water drinks for 40ish p from Tesco as they were 2 for £1.80 and coupon takes off £1.35. Got two bags of the free almond nuts from Ts too and from As I got a bag of hash browns for 50p but the rustic chips were back up to £1.50 so left that for when I need them/they are on offer at £1 again.

My boyfriend is suddenly much more into the couponing with these free nuts/crisps and cheap drinks & coupons for bulmers! :D
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    Lovely shiny new thread :j :j :j

Thanks to BT to sorting it out, and to MT for all her excellent work in keeping it, and us, in order ;), not forgettting a big thanks to those who post the coupons and offers :j
    Thank-You-All.jpg
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • globetraveller
    globetraveller Posts: 2,249 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    munchkinz wrote: »
    Is your printer a HP internet one? I just got one of these delivered today and it has BIS installed on the printer :j The only mocs available are the Aveeno & the Blue Dragon, so maybe some thing to do with that.
    Yes it is an HP one. How strange. We have had it for a couple of years now. This might be totally stupid but could be something to do with running an update?
    By the way- as they hadn't a name on I did my good deed for the day and left the vouchers on the shelf next to the product. All those who go to Danestone- perhaps they are still there:)

To answer my own question from earlier- tescos did accept the DM voucher and my rtd ( and also gave me a £6 off of £40 till split!)
    weight loss target 23lbs/49lb
  • lookinforabargain
    Options
    Nice new shiny thread, will try extra hard to keep up with it this time!

I had trouble with the Walkers sensations at CO OP ... was so annoyed when I came out. I had a pack of reduced strawberries, some of the new skittles that my boyfriend wanted and two packs of sensations. She put it through and then I gave her the coupon and my members card, she read the coupons fine print and tried to scan it but it didn't seem to scan so she said it can't be used as you're already getting one free with the BOGOFF offer so I asked if she could just take one out and I will just have one free bag ... from then on it took what seemed like forever to explain that if she takes one away surely I could just then have the one bag for free as the voucher suggests. She wouldn't have any of it saying 'but you're getting one free anyway and this is valid until xx' - my boyfriend ended up paying as he was buying the skittles and strawberries anyway. We went to ASDA afterwards and got a free bag there fine from a lovely lady at self checkout so we did get three bags for a good price and we do love them so its not too bad ... but not as good as the two for free or 7p as others have managed. One to watch out for, if you get a SA like mine! :)

Also got two x this water drinks for 40ish p from Tesco as they were 2 for £1.80 and coupon takes off £1.35. Got two bags of the free almond nuts from Ts too and from As I got a bag of hash browns for 50p but the rustic chips were back up to £1.50 so left that for when I need them/they are on offer at £1 again.

My boyfriend is suddenly much more into the couponing with these free nuts/crisps and cheap drinks & coupons for bulmers! :D

The Coop seem to be really bad for taking coupons, don't know what their 'official policy' is but I've had bother using my coupons there in the past. I tend to avoid it now, I have one right round the corner but only tend to use it in emergencys like when the garden fairy puts the empty carton milk back in the fridge :eek: lol
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• lookinforabargain
    Options
    :O How rude of me not to say

THANK YOU MUCHLY FOR THE NEW SHINY THREAD!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

In my first post, Well done for all the hard work :T :T:T
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• Milo90
    Milo90 Posts: 344 Forumite
    Options
    I've just noticed something wrong on the first post. :eek:
    Welcome to the 21st Edition!

Surely that should read.... the 22nd Edition. :beer:
    Remember You're a Womble !! Keep Tesco Tidy. :beer:
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 6 August 2011 at 6:57PM
    Options
    well not being rude but its not the end of the world and i have been busy all day and was not aware a new thread was started
    so will change things first chance i get

Milo90 wrote: »
    I've just noticed something wrong on the first post. :eek:

Surely that should read.... the 22nd Edition. :beer:
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    thanks to UM
    vitalite post was at end of last thread but now added
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors