Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 22 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• sorryaboutmywife
    Options
    Good morning all :)

Please can someone verify if it's possible to use today's Daily Mail £5 off £40 with a £6 off £40 till spit in Tescos?

Many thanks

Update:

Made sure I had £45+ of goods so that total still read £40+ after redeeming Daily Mail coupon first. £6 off £40 accepted no problem, I must have picked the right SA. :j:j:j
    :starmod: DO IT NOW :starmod:
  • ***cupcake***_2
    Options
    Update:

Made sure I had £45+ of goods so that total still read £40+ after redeeming Daily Mail coupon first. £6 off £40 accepted no problem, I must have picked the right SA. :j:j:j

Good work! :T:T
  • ***cupcake***_2
    ***cupcake***_2 Posts: 1,104 Forumite
    edited 6 August 2011 at 11:10AM
    Options
    Thanks to Nudge and Quoia on the newspapers thread for the original info :j

I bought 'The Star' in M's (55p) today and got a free watergun for the children.

Then used the 30p off 'The Express' coupon from The Star at Londis to buy the Express (70p - 30p = 40p) and got a free pack of Debbie and Andrews Sausages
    1265121543-perfect_pork_s.jpg :j:j

So spent 95p on the papers (one for the G-pigs, one for me ;)) and got a watergun and a pack of sausages :T:T

I'm also going to use the 99p off OK in T's tomorrow alongside the £5 off and other MOCs so it looks like a good couponing w/e! :beer:
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    Update:

As long as I spend 40pound dead I can use both daily mail & till spit. My auguement is daily mail is a different voucher from till spit so they cannot be treated as identical vouchers. tesco agree:D
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks to Nudge and Quoia on the newspapers thread for the original info :j

I bought 'The Star' in M's (55p) today and got a free watergun for the children.

Then used the 30p off 'The Express' coupon from The Star at Londis to buy the Express (70p - 30p = 40p) and got a free pack of Debbie and Andrews Sausages
    1265121543-perfect_pork_s.jpg :j:j

So spent 95p on the papers (one for the G-pigs, one for me ;)) and got a watergun and a pack of sausages :T:T

I'm also going to use the 99p off OK in T's tomorrow alongside the £5 off and other MOCs so it looks like a good couponing w/e! :beer:

I am not sure if it is still the same, but the tills at Tesco used to reject the OK mag Moc, so you might not be able to use it or have to go to CS for a refund.
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Morning all and a brand new shiny thread - thanks to all concerned, especially MT for the effort.

Thank you cupcake (yet again) for the sausages post.
    Are these available anywhere?? Morries for example??
    I'd pay the full price for the paper if it means a pack of sausages for a 70p outlay.
    Only need 1 paper.................no g-pigs or indeed hamsters. lol :D

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • globetraveller
    Options
    Can I use a jtd and the DM voucher in one go without any possible problems please?
    weight loss target 23lbs/49lb
  • ***cupcake***_2
    Options
    Lynsey wrote: »
    Morning all and a brand new shiny thread - thanks to all concerned, especially MT for the effort.

Thank you cupcake (yet again) for the sausages post.
    Are these available anywhere?? Morries for example??
    I'd pay the full price for the paper if it means a pack of sausages for a 70p outlay.
    Only need 1 paper.................no g-pigs or indeed hamsters. lol :D

Lynsey

The paper can be bought wherever but the coupon can only be used in Budgens or Londis today. I totally agree - 70p sausages are a bargain :D xx
  • ***cupcake***_2
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    I am not sure if it is still the same, but the tills at Tesco used to reject the OK mag Moc, so you might not be able to use it or have to go to CS for a refund.

Thanks - I'll give it a go. Hope to get £40 down to £15 using mocs ;) xx
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    The paper can be bought wherever but the coupon can only be used in Budgens or Londis today. I totally agree - 70p sausages are a bargain :D xx

Thanks for the clarification..............looks like I've got my silly head on again. Please don't squirt me with your water gun. lol
    I thought you just bought the paper at Londis?? :o
    Off to Newcastle later and will pass at least one Londis, so I'll grab the sausages if any left and buy the paper if needed.

70p is great value.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure