Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 22 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• judy2357
    judy2357 Posts: 3,743 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    sher60 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!:wave: Been meaning to come on the forum for a long time now to say hi and to let you know things are going okay for me. I spend most of my time working and sleeping, working long hours so not much time for anything else! Coupons are great over here!!!!! I haven't had to print many coupons as I get loads in the Sunday newspaper and get 2 or more books of coupons delivered on a Monday. It is so nice to go shopping and not have to deal with trouts! We can stack coupons here too, that is when you have a store coupon and a manufacturer's coupon for the same item, which usually means you get the item for free!;) Some of the grocery stores I shop at also automatically double coupons up to $.99 as long as the coupon doesn't actually say "Do Not Double" on it. Well just wanted to come say hi to my old pals, although I don't miss England, I do miss you all and keeping this thread up-to-date! Take care and I'll talk to you all again, soon I hope!;)

Hi Sher, nice to hear from you and glad things are working out. Couponning sounds fun out there, wish we had a few more to play with here - books of coupons coming through the door would be good. All the best Judy x
    2008£3002009£13002010£15002011£41952012£21942013£1494
    2014£24402015£10222016JAN£20FEB£210MAR£80APR£26tMAYWillowPouchBag£65BathPillowCrCardcover,Curry
    JUN£10m'shakeJULpennywellAUGCameraFootproducts£27SEPMiniBBQOCTB'let£45Jarm£4Jacket£80GoodyBag£40NOVmealfor2Ace,ScarfTotes£100DECChocs,AsterixDVD,DVD&bk

• myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    i've contacted them as coupon in link has expired but yet to get a reply
    rebeccalb wrote: »
    Just tried it and nope link still does not work. :mad:
    Anyone had any luck in contacting them?
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    coupon still showing as expired W
    contacted them but had no reply yet

Wendy_x wrote: »
    :)

Hi
    This might sound daft - but did the link work?
    In the past you could sign up, get email and it didn't work. This has been the case for some time.
    Thanks
  • welsh_mummy
    Options
    Came across a male trout this evening at T's who checked every coupon thoroughly! After all his checking got a £40 shop down to £24.

Posted a suggestion on the Comfort link on the Unilever page and got a 50p coupon to print off as someone "agreed" with my suggestion. Going to post some more ideas later to see if I can get some more MOC.
    MFW - currently at £23,610 (Aug 2014) MFD 2020
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    unfortunately the coupon in email shows as expired
    Finally got one:j
    If you sign up for the join with dove campaign(I found it via BIS) here:

http://www.dove.co.uk/current-campaigns/offers/join-with-dove.html
    you recieve an email with 50p off any dove beauty product
  • Caseymoo
    Caseymoo Posts: 263 Forumite
    Options
    Hi can anyone help with regards to the bacardi voucher please? Ive looked everywhere and cant find a link. Also do you know of any Free or nearly free items with coupons available at the min?

Thanks
    Sealed Pot challenge aiming for £400 by Christmas
    NSD's 4/10 in January
    Grocery Challenge £78/£240 for the next 8 weeks
    Fuel Challenge £40/£320 for the next 8 weeks
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    sher60 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!:wave: Been meaning to come on the forum for a long time now to say hi and to let you know things are going okay for me. I spend most of my time working and sleeping, working long hours so not much time for anything else! Coupons are great over here!!!!! I haven't had to print many coupons as I get loads in the Sunday newspaper and get 2 or more books of coupons delivered on a Monday. It is so nice to go shopping and not have to deal with trouts! We can stack coupons here too, that is when you have a store coupon and a manufacturer's coupon for the same item, which usually means you get the item for free!;) Some of the grocery stores I shop at also automatically double coupons up to $.99 as long as the coupon doesn't actually say "Do Not Double" on it. Well just wanted to come say hi to my old pals, although I don't miss England, I do miss you all and keeping this thread up-to-date! Take care and I'll talk to you all again, soon I hope!;)

Hi sher, it was lovely to hear that your well. Wondered how you were and if you had got back to couponning.

Take care:):):):):)
    CWxx
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    i printed this ok yesterday but seem to remember reading on their FB page i think that other were having problems
    chattmum wrote: »
    anyone having probs printint the neww £1.00 off blue diamond almond moc as when i get to the page the print screen flashes up for less than a second and you dont get time to print anything, does this every time i try no matter which browser etc i am using.
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    barcardi one has finished

PLEASE take the time to look at first pages ALL coupons are listed there

and i have posted a shop list of offers to use with coupons
    will bump it up

Caseymoo wrote: »
    Hi can anyone help with regards to the bacardi voucher please? Ive looked everywhere and cant find a link. Also do you know of any Free or nearly free items with coupons available at the min?

Thanks
  • rebeccalb
    rebeccalb Posts: 796 Forumite
    Options
    Caseymoo wrote: »

Thanks

Sorry but the barcardi offer finished the other day, all the coupons were claimed.:eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure