🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 22 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    thanks TBN
    already changed on 1st pages

Blue Diamond Almonds
    now doing £1 off
    click on same link for the free ones on Facebook

sorry - don't know expiry date as to be honest I wanted to wait to claim my moc until they are on offer!! They are currently £1.99 in T's so until they drop to a quid or so I won't get my moc, just in case the expiry date is short (hope this makes sense!!!)
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    thanks for posting , i think the unilever one are one per person per ip addy so proberly not possible to use 2 same in one shop

comfort exhilaration 1.5l is £2 A at the moment
    I can only vouch for Mr T but there's a good few deals at the moment to use the new unilever vouchers on, we have 4 fb accounts in the house ;)
    As Above Walls sausages 1/2 price £1.14 use £1 off Walls voucher (prints 2 per account) net cost 14p.
    New Persil with Comfort half price £3 use £1 off makes it £2.
    Walls ice Lollies and Magnum Lollies 342 try to use 3x £1 vouchers makes mini twisters 70p for 3 boxes
    Magnums £2.44 342 use 3 £1 coupons net cost £1.88 for 3 packs.
    Vienetta £1 Use coupon making it FREE
    Walls bacon save 1/3 £2 use coupon net cost £1
    Walls soft scoop ice cream £1.57 net cost 57p
    Big bottles of Comfort 2 for £5 use 2x coupons £1.50 a bottle.
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    night all/ morning to early birds :D

please try to read/take notice of this post, as it makes things alot easier for updating the thread
    thanks

just bring this over from last thread so its easier to find

another reminders needed

PLEASE
    -can people check the first pages BEFORE posting coupon finds
    - politely let me know if you if you find a non working link or expired coupon.
    - if you find a valid/working coupon in 'gone not forgotten' let me know but please make sure its valid before posting a request to add it back in current list.

putting any of the above in BOLD BLUE

link to drivel thread to help keep general non coupon related chatter down
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3405981

please keep non coupon related posts to a minimum , please remember this is the printable coupon thread, so unless it involves coupon use please post tesco JTD in the relevant thread.

also do not post non coupon related links such as freebies etc unless a coupons involved.
    please post them in their relevant threads

and keep things polite if you need help/info ask politely and you'll get a quicker reply.
    but also
    if/when you recieve the help/info you asked for . PLEASE thanks/acknowledge the reply because that is just as rude and discourages people from helping again.

AND DON'T MULTI PRINT / PHOTOCOPY COUPONS ( see coupon FAQs on 1st pages)
    a short term gain for one, will lead to a long term lose for all
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Morning all.
    Managed to get 4 Bacardis (2 of each) yesterday and 1 Carte D'or.

See what I can print from Unilever today.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning everyone
    Can't get any coupons from unilever at all.

Got through to print the first one and it just said printing and I sat and sat and made a cup of tea and still not printed. In the end I had to give up on it and try another one but it went the same way,

Anyone got an idea of what I did wrong. thanks guys.

CWxx
  • netimka
    netimka Posts: 1,723 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    £1 off JOHNSON’S® Baby Bedtime Bath and Lotion

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/johnsonsbaby/coupon_baby_seven_months/

didnt print it yet, as dont know when we will be going to sainsbury (they have it at half price for ~ £1.40 or so) so dont know the expiry date but should be at least week from the print day i guess...

HTH
    This will be mine in 2009 member's club no. 359 :happyloveCash £1000+, Holiday, Handbag
    Aug wins: The Good The Bad The Weird On Blu-ray~Benecol Bag for Life

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
  • Magsta
    Magsta Posts: 343 Forumite
    Options
    Received an email for 30p off Warburtons Baked Pitta chips on offer 2 for £2.00 at tesco or £1.00 each in Sainsbury. Haven't had time to print yet so no date details, sorry
  • Wendy_x
    Wendy_x Posts: 258 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning everyone
    Can't get any coupons from unilever at all.

Got through to print the first one and it just said printing and I sat and sat and made a cup of tea and still not printed. In the end I had to give up on it and try another one but it went the same way,

Anyone got an idea of what I did wrong. thanks guys.

CWxx

Morning CW :) - you haven't done anything wrong and you are not the only one. I could not print off my register coupon and contacted them, seems they have problems....'Hi Wendy, we're looking into this and will get back to you asap.' I'll let you know the reply.
    Wx
    :TI've saved £518.70 with mocs and CS since 15 May (yes, I am keeping count!):T

:xmastree::xmassign: :rudolf: Happy Crimbo all! :rudolf: :xmassign::xmastree:
  • Heatherlea
    Options
    netimka wrote: »
    £1 off JOHNSON’S® Baby Bedtime Bath and Lotion

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/johnsonsbaby/coupon_baby_seven_months/

didnt print it yet, as dont know when we will be going to sainsbury (they have it at half price for ~ £1.40 or so) so dont know the expiry date but should be at least week from the print day i guess...

HTH

Thank you for the link. I've just printed and the coupon states that you have to purchase the Bedtime Bath and Bedtime Lotion together to receive the £1 off. The expiry date of my coupon is 27th August, so it must be 2 weeks after printing. At Sainsbury's the Bedtime Bath is half price at £1.32 but the Bedtime Lotion is full price at £2.55.
  • madmuppet5
    madmuppet5 Posts: 5,575 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all :D Mad off to the footie :j:j:j See ya all later :D
    AKA; Mad, MM, MM5, Madicles :cool: ©
    Shin: Device for finding furniture in the dark :p©
    Elite 11+ fundraising total for Make-a-Wish £682 :j:A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 2 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate