Ways to raise money w/o job

Comments

• Before people waste their time, these are the poster's previous two posts, lots of good ideas that the OP ignores:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3392142
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3389384
    Save £200 a month : [STRIKE]Oct[/STRIKE] Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar Apr
  • I have just read your two other posts and you have been given a lot of helpful advice.

I would first off explain to everybody what you have done to try and raise money. What you are willing to do and not willing to do in order to raise the money. Then people will not keep repeating themselves.

You are being very un greatful, everybody is taking time out of their day to try and help you and you just keep throwing their advice back in their faces. Be great full that people are bothering to help. A little bit of thanks goes a long way!!!
    January GC £33/200

Christmas 2012 savings £60
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,822 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    :wall:

The above seems to spring to mind,
    I will now withdraw from this thread with dignity:cool:
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • russxiii
    russxiii Posts: 65 Forumite
    sell your virginity online. some freaks pay hundreds/thousands
    8k/13k for 2013!
  • quidco and top cashback, made about £400 so far:j need to wait 3 months though for it to pay out:(
  • jcst104 wrote: »
    Put an ad on gumtree saying you will clean or pet sit or any other little things. I regularly look on gumtree when I am looking to employ people casually. If you were based in southampton I would offer you the pet sitting work I have going for next week.

I have done but I've been getting some pervy people asking me to do washing in short skirts and wear only a bra underneathe the shirt & to undo the first few buttons...

And the other times people didn't reply :(

I don't trust other people on gumtree.
    I'd rather do things in my local area :/
    £11.01/ £100
  • russxiii wrote: »
    sell your virginity online. some freaks pay hundreds/thousands

I've already lost it to my boyfriend (who I'm still with)
    I wanted it to mean something, not just a quick way to cash.

And that isn't my "thing" I have more self-respect than that
    £11.01/ £100
  • I have just read your two other posts and you have been given a lot of helpful advice.

I would first off explain to everybody what you have done to try and raise money. What you are willing to do and not willing to do in order to raise the money. Then people will not keep repeating themselves.

You are being very un greatful, everybody is taking time out of their day to try and help you and you just keep throwing their advice back in their faces. Be great full that people are bothering to help. A little bit of thanks goes a long way!!!

I have said thank you, and i do appreciate what they have said.
    alright i was a little harsh - but im stressed and stuff :(
    £11.01/ £100
  • id be interested to know if you've actually taken the advice of contacting your college financial support team since that was the best route? Honestly you could post a hundred different threads and your going to get the same advice time and time again, its not that its not fantastic advice, its that its not what you want to hear! And again honestly until you've actually tried some of the advice and suggestions people have very kindly donated I think your wasting peoples time constantly starting new threads because you dont like whats said in the previous ones. A tad immature I feel.
    Ideas,help and advice always welcome, judgements and assumptions are not!!
    :happyhearMarrying my Mr Perfect 2013 :grin:
  • ... I am starting to look into the ideas others have said.
    I'll try do the things like carboots,odd jobs,pet sitting...if that don't help or im not getting anywhere, then I'll speak to the financial adviser.
    £11.01/ £100
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport