Anyone got a caravan free w/c 8 Aug!!

Options
That's obv not "free" in the moneysaving sense Lol, though that would be fantastic!!! :T

Looking about for a caravan break away on Mon 8 Aug for 4 nights. As cheap as possible really so if anyone has any recommendations that would be grately appreciated.

Kind Regards
I am not a financial expert and I am not perfect but purrleeaassse don't be mean to me if I express an opinion that may not be quite what you thought. :p

Comments

• greenface
    greenface Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Where in the world do you fancy going or how far from Ashford in Kent do you fancy driving.
    :cool: hard as nails on the internet . wimp in the real world :cool:
  • parkysaves
    parkysaves Posts: 64 Forumite
    Options
    Well, have been down to the South West of the Country many times so would prefer to go somewhere different if I had the choice. We would just like to take the children away for a few days, having won a little bit of money but only enough to enable us to take a modest UK short break!! So anywhere they can run, take in the fresh air, with maybe things to do if the weather doesn't hold (fingers and everything crossed though :0)!)
    Driving is not a massive problem.
    I am not a financial expert and I am not perfect but purrleeaassse don't be mean to me if I express an opinion that may not be quite what you thought. :p
  • adviceforall
    adviceforall Posts: 682 Forumite
    Options
    Have you tried looking on https://www.directholidayhomes.co.uk ? or https://www.caravans4let.co.uk both sites are private owners at various sites.
  • keigcf
    keigcf Posts: 271 Forumite
    Options
    Why not try camping otherwise, some lovely cheap sites if your happy without club etc, just want space to runaround:j
    Visit beautiful Mid Wales:j
  • parkysaves
    Options
    Thanks again moneysavers. I ended up chancing my arm and phoning Parkholidays, asking them how they could better their online price for me and they knocked another £70 off! Result!!! So we're off to sunny Hastings :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure