AVIVA E-HOME Quote - UK BASED CALL / CLAIM CENTRE ??

Options
Hi all,
Had a competitive quote from compare the market for Aviva E-Home, just wondered if anyone knew if their call / claim centre is definitely based in the UK ??????
Thanks in advance
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Comments

• huckster
    huckster Posts: 4,821 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I don't think the service is 100% UK based.

I think you will find that some enquiries are handled in India.

This is a recent press article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-160067/Jobs-fears-insurance-giant-opens-India-centre.html

If you want a patchy service go to Aviva.

They are not a company I like, as I have heard too many horror stories.

I would suggest that you speak to a local broker to see whether they can provide a decent quote and recommendation of a company who they find offers a decent service. As they deal with problems that come up on a regular basis, a good independent broker should give you a steer on which companies are easier to deal with.
    The comments I post are personal opinion. Always refer to official information sources before relying on internet forums. If you have a problem with any organisation, enter into their official complaints process at the earliest opportunity, as sometimes complaints have to be started within a certain time frame.
  • superbabe612
    Options
    A few years ago I used Aviva for my car insurance when it was still Norwich Union. They offered the cheapest quote and I never needed to claim, but I rang them several times to try to get them to correct a mistake they had made in my address. The service wasn't UK based, it was clear I wasn't being understood, and I eventually gave up trying. I switched companies at renewal and I won't consider using them again. How helpful would they be in the event of a claim, if they can't understand you and you can't understand them?
    Go with your next cheapest quote!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport