paris in june

Options
hi am hoping for a lovely romantic hol to paris for me and hubby for my bday going june 15th comming back 17th i need some help having never been there before i need to find accomodation have got flights covered as i won a free flight with jet2.com from pigsback lol so i just need a hotel or b&b if anyone can recommend somewhere near to the effiel tower am on a budget (2 kids who isnt lol) so as cheap as can get would be nice.
thank you in advance.
RECLAIM YOUR BANK CHARGES I DID LOL £6K BETTER OFF, £293.00 EQUITA BAILIFFS WON, £600 APPROX WELCOME FINANCE PPI WON,CAPITAL ONE £944.00 WON
Also helped reclaim over £30,000 for family members my claim to fame meeting our own Mr MSE and appearing on his programme :rotfl:

Comments

• herman2811
    herman2811 Posts: 1,080 Forumite
    Options
    I'd recommend doing a search on venere.com - really helpful website with lots of good maps/reviews, and reasonable prices too (which you also don't have to pay in advance)
    Plus for 4% off, use code: BK5HX8W

Hope that helps
  • balsingh
    balsingh Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Try using https://www.hotelscomparison.com to compares hotel prices from multiple hotel booking sites. Saves you having to try each one yourself. Compares on venere.com which has already been mentioned. Once you hve found the best deal, use https://www.greasypalm.com, https://www.rpoints.com or https://www.quidco.com to see if you can get some cashback. Its worth noting that the hotelscomparison website allows you to refinr the search to specific areas eg. Eiffel Tower etc.
    If you found my comment helpful, please click the 'Thanks' button below :T
  • angieb1606
    Options
    ok ty 4 all the help have now sorted the flight and going to book the campanile tour eiffel hotel which looks v good value for oney good reviews and quite close to the eiffel tower i now have another question lol i need to get there is there a shuttle service that someone can recomend i saw one on parisnet.net here
    http://www.parisnet.net/parishuttle.html

but not sure if ok has anyone used them.
    RECLAIM YOUR BANK CHARGES I DID LOL £6K BETTER OFF, £293.00 EQUITA BAILIFFS WON, £600 APPROX WELCOME FINANCE PPI WON,CAPITAL ONE £944.00 WON
    Also helped reclaim over £30,000 for family members my claim to fame meeting our own Mr MSE and appearing on his programme :rotfl:
  • angieb1606
    Options
    anyone ???
  • angieb1606
    angieb1606 Posts: 518 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    please lol
  • tazz233
    tazz233 Posts: 287 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry not heard of them. We took the underground from the airport, it was very straightforward and takes you to the centre of paris. It was also quite cheap if I remember correctly!
    Competition Challenge 2007 - Win your internet fees back in prizes = £349.87/£156
  • angieb1606
    Options
    i saw the visite pass 1-5 and was thinking about its just a pain that the only times im going out of section 1 is to and from the flight and these guy are offering it at the same sort of price lol oh well not going till june so got a while yet just getting excited never been before cant wait
  • angieb1606
    Options
    right found this one now anyone got any ideas yellowvanshuttle i would prefer a transfer in this way as i have m.e and travelling takes it out of me so if anyone has any others they can recommend i would really appreciate it thank you in advance lol
  • angieb1606
    Options
    bump ?????
  • angieb1606
    Options
    bump again ????????
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure