P&O ferries promotional codes/discount wanted

Options
We are looking to book a ferry crossing with P&O from Hull to Rotterdam in summer 2007. When you go on their website there is an option for entering a promotional code. Does anybody have a promotional code or discount option to get at least a bit of discount on this booking.

Any other suggestions to get a better deal than when booking direct would be welcomed.

Thanks, Dennis

:snow_laug

Comments

• dieseldog
    Options
    Use tesco clubcard vouchers, £2.50 in vouchers =£10 off the price.
  • dutchdennis
    Options
    Thanks for that. Will have to go to Tesco a bit more again then. But still have a few months to build some points up.
  • morganb
    morganb Posts: 1,762 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Check out :

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40440

Gives details of a code for discounted trips to France but the code may work on the route you want to go on too...
    That's Numberwang!
  • obsessive_2
    Options
    I see that you can use these for both P&O and Eurotunnel, but for both you have to 'phone up to book. Does anyone know if the phone prices tend to be inflated compared to the price you could have got over the internet, wiping out the advantage of using the Deals tokens?

Cheers
  • geeky_2
    geeky_2 Posts: 65 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We have travelled with both P & O and eurotunnel last year and in my experience the prices were exactly the same when I phoned to book with my clubcard vouchers. You cant book online if your using these.

Hope this helps.:T
  • HOGOGG
    HOGOGG Posts: 276 Forumite
    Options
    I booked last week using my Tesco Vouchers, i checked the internet and the total from Hull - Rotterdam for two of us with an upgrade in June for 4 nights was £262.00, i had £54.00 in Tesco vouchers so only ended up paying £46.00 for the whole trip for two of us !!!, the booking phone line was the exact price as the internet and you can also use the vouchers for meals on board if you want to prebook. She just took my credit card details for the £46.00 and then gave me a booking number to write on the vouchers, which i posted recorded delivery, i called then a couple of days ago to make sure they had been received and it was paid in full.
    5k in 2010 member #80 - £217.00/£5000 :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport