We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

MSE News: Chancellor hails Greece bail-out package

Options
2»

Comments

• Paulgonnabedebtfree
    Paulgonnabedebtfree Posts: 2,740 Forumite
    edited 25 July 2011 at 11:20PM
    Options
    Stop looking at blaming elsewhere, YOU sign the credit agreements for a new TV, Car, Holiday etc. When it all goes belly up people look for someone to blame, sadly this does not go further than your own doorstop.

Take some responsibility for your actions and stop blaming the banks for the countries debt problem!

Stop being such a twit.
    You are reading things into my post that aren't there.

I am taking full responsibility for what I owe.
    I am repaying it. In order to repay it I am working my nuts off and although I wouldn't say that I am living in poverty, my standard of living has vastly reduced in order to repay.
    I didn't ask for a relationship to collapse which started my financial difficulties. I didn't ask to get a serious liver disease, the treatment for which cost me nearly six months off work when I was already in debt due to the relationship issues. Most people would have collapsed under the strain. Not me. I went out door knocking and replaced those customers who dumped me for being ill. Of course, I imagine that you're one of those who objects to people canvassing at your door (i.e. taking responsibility) asking if you want a regular window cleaning service. I took responsibility in the recession of 1991 too. Started a small business with a clapped out car and £100 in the bank and within a couple of years turned it into a one man business profiting £15k a year (not a bad income back then for an unskilled imbecile who doesn't take responsibility).
    So my friend, before you go around making silly comments when you have scant information, try actually reading what someone is saying in a post rather than projecting your own stuff into it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport