Do you have experience of Tyler Morgan?

I completed an IVA a few months ago. Today I received information from a Company called Tyler Morgan. They offer a 'no win no fee' service on claiming back PPI and other costs incurred during an IVA!

When I went on the IVA all the debts were frozen from day one and no additional charges were made throughout the 5 years of the IVA. So, I was very suspicious.

I phoned Tyler Morgan and the person I spoke to was very rude and ignorant and couldn't explain how all this works. They seem to be an unethical, cowboy rip off Company.

Does anyone know about them and what they are claiming they can do?

Comments

• TheMatrix_2
    TheMatrix_2 Posts: 113 Forumite
    They are ambulance chasers. I have put a complaint into the Information Commissioner's Office and the Insolvency Service about their practice, like many of the chasers out there they use the insolvency register to ply for business. In this case a old and outdated version of the register is used, they subscribe to the annual service for this data, to further process the data of people who have been removed from the register in order for them to do their mailings in bulk. Old data which should in law no longer be available, or processed as it is no longer accurate, out of date and kept for longer than is necessary. By my reckoning that breaches a number of principles in the Data Protection Act.

Don't go anywhere near them with a 20 foot barge pole. You can clear your own credit file, without their cowboy services.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure