Viagogo - customer service :0(

:mad: I purchase one seated ticket for a friend of mine who has a brain tumour (hence the seat) from Viagogo. The ticket came and off we went to the show, when we went to go in they told me that all tickets were standing, unreserved seats. The fact that we had arrived a little later than expected coupled with the fact that we thought we had a reserved seat and therefore no need to go early to get a seat meant she ended up with no seat and a lot of stress. I have explained this to Viagogo's customer service, in numerous emails and am sick of waiting for a response from them. These tickets state that they are 100% guaranteed, and I didn't get what purchased (I paid £160, when our standing tickets were less than £100 each) so I am surely due some compensation. Does anyone have an email or telephone number of someone with a bit of authority in the company, because I am getting no joy whatsoever a nearly a month after initially contacting them. Any contact information would be a help:mad:..........

Comments

• sb65
    sb65 Posts: 107 Forumite
    debbirise wrote: »
    :mad: I purchase one seated ticket for a friend of mine who has a brain tumour (hence the seat) from Viagogo. The ticket came and off we went to the show, when we went to go in they told me that all tickets were standing, unreserved seats. The fact that we had arrived a little later than expected coupled with the fact that we thought we had a reserved seat and therefore no need to go early to get a seat meant she ended up with no seat and a lot of stress. I have explained this to Viagogo's customer service, in numerous emails and am sick of waiting for a response from them. These tickets state that they are 100% guaranteed, and I didn't get what purchased (I paid £160, when our standing tickets were less than £100 each) so I am surely due some compensation. Does anyone have an email or telephone number of someone with a bit of authority in the company, because I am getting no joy whatsoever a nearly a month after initially contacting them. Any contact information would be a help:mad:..........

What does it actually say in the notes when you purchased the tickets from VGG. If you bought tickets that were seated and it stated they were seated then your due a refund.

Though its very important to know what 'type' of seating you got. Not what you 'thought' you purchased. 100% guaranteed is that you get what you paid for..Standing for standing...seating for seating.

If the show was all standing / unreserved seating then how was it that the seller had put notes in their listing saying it was seated for you to purchase them?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure