Digi Logic at Tesco

I bought my Daddy a DVD/VCR combi for Christmas but gave it to him in early Nov. It was faulty so back it went. It's replacement was faulty and back it went. No third time lucky for us and we got a refund when this one was faulty too. All 3 units had different faults and we put it down to a bad batch.

This morning at a Tesco miles away I met two differnt people both returning these items and one lady with a Digi Logic VCR.

Anyone else had probs ?
xxxdxxx

With compassision, good manners, kindness and dignity as your ticket you will travel far in life.

Comments

• IvanOpinion
    IvanOpinion Posts: 22,183 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    It is the old you pay for what you get rule ... there is a lot of junk out there at the minute, some of it is godd but some of it is also dross .. stick to a decent brand name .. they are usually only a few quid more ... which works out much cheaper in the long run

ivan
    Past caring about first world problems.
  • I bought my Daddy a DVD/VCR combi for Christmas but gave it to him in early Nov. It was faulty so back it went. It's replacement was faulty and back it went. No third time lucky for us and we got a refund when this one was faulty too. All 3 units had different faults and we put it down to a bad batch.

This morning at a Tesco miles away I met two differnt people both returning these items and one lady with a Digi Logic VCR.

Anyone else had probs ?

there is no such thing as bargain electronics , major brands are cheap nowdays anyway ( the net for you introducing fierce competition ) so as the above thread says "you get what you pay for" .Buy cheap expect tosh!:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure