so where did everybody go post eon fixonline8

Options
st999
st999 Posts: 1,574 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
So who did you sign up with after the end of eon fixonline 8?

Me, I signed up for eon fixed 5 until July 2013 though with no exit penalty I will see what deals are available after everyone has put their prices up.

Comments

• brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,519 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I went with EDF fixed til March 2014 - financially still looks a sound move to me ....but EDF'S ADMIN IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kizmet106
    kizmet106 Posts: 157 Forumite
    Options
    I also went with Eon fixed 5. As you say with no exit fees I can always move if something better comes up :)
    :heart2: Proud mummy to my gorgeous daughter :heart2:
    Debts to clear: Mortgage - [STRIKE]£90k[/STRIKE] £76
    :starmod: Thank you to everyone who posts! :starmod:
  • dick_turpin
    dick_turpin Posts: 207 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    N Power....with £80 cashback!!
  • Pincher
    Pincher Posts: 6,552 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    E.On SaveOnline 8.

The bet is, all this doom and gloom about the economy, which is dragging down all the stockmarkets around the world including China, will bring a downward forecast in energy demand, which in turn forces energy traders to dump futures, crashing future energy prices. E.On traders jump in, buy lots of cheap futures contracts before prices stabilise, and bundles it as FixOnline 10.
  • Airmike23
    Airmike23 Posts: 403 Forumite
    Options
    For those that stayed with eon, particulalrly if you opted for the fixed price 5, are you aware that you can change the tariff you pay to eon up to 8 times a year (twice every 90 day billing cycle) so once the increases have hit and new products are released you can switch off fp5 to an alternate eon product that may be better for your pocket, obviously you are also free to switch supplier at any time too.
  • st999
    st999 Posts: 1,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    For those that stayed with eon, particulalrly if you opted for the fixed price 5, are you aware that you can change the tariff you pay to eon up to 8 times a year

One of the reasons I stayed, I did mention that fixed price 5 has no exit penalty when leaving.
  • haggis_muncher
    Options
    Same here, EDF are hopeless but finally managed to submit gas reading this morning.
    brewerdave wrote: »
    I went with EDF fixed til March 2014 - financially still looks a sound move to me ....but EDF'S ADMIN IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure