Trust Deed help

Options
Zlatan100
Zlatan100 Posts: 30 Forumite
Here is my story, hopefully someone can help.

I have been in a trust deed since Jan 09, the money is a court order so the money comes direct out my wages every month. So I was beginning to stuggle every month, so stupidly one month I took out a Pay day advance instead of speaking to my Trust deed to lower the payments, which I'm not sure they would have done anyway. So anyway one pay day advance lead into another and so on, so I my total owe to PDA totalled up to £2000. I was also no getting behind in lots of bills as I could afford to pay them due to the trust deed and pay day advances, so that could me into more debt. Anyway I am roughly £7000 in debt. I have my trust deed of £235 and the council tax have a court order of £100 (I only owe £500) so I have a total of £326 coming off my wages every month. Then I still owe all this money to all these PDA, plus the month I owe for previous utilities bills, mobile phone contracts. Plus all my living expenses.

So i contact my trust Deed people again an told them I need to lower the payment, but they didnt want to help and were not bother about the debt I aquired after signing the Trust deed. So I contact a company (wish I had found this website beforehand) and explained my situation, which they said they could help and I paid them the £300 they sent my paperwork with £100 fee to the AiB, received a letter back saying I do not quailfy for Bankruptcy, I very much doubt I will get my £300 back.

I now need to prove to my Trust Deed that I cannot afford to pay them.

Anyway I'm at my wits end, no wonder I spend years ignoring my debt as when I finally try to sort it out nobody seems to want to help. All I want t do is either go bankrupt or get all my debts together and pay £200 every month which would take 3 years to pay off which I can do.

Hope you can help
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport