IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Newlyn Bailiff clamped my car

Options
2»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,219 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Have you posted for help on pepipoo forums?

I seem to recall that rejecting a Stat Dec is very common but is not the end of the game at all. I think you have options, post here:

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showforum=30

HTH
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • smallvillekent
    Options
    SUCCESS.....

CLAMP HAS BEEN REMOVED.... :j
  • Coblcris
    Coblcris Posts: 1,862 Forumite
    Options
    Council nor bailiff are playing ball.

Had a conversation on Friday with a council individual who obviously gets a kick out of having power over people, he wasn't helpful in any way what so ever and came across more like a bailiff rather than an council employee.

This individual started to preach to me saying that i should have done this and should have done that. Not one thing he said do i have to do legally and at this point i was getting rather annoyed and advised him that he is talking absolute rubbish and i wanted to record the conversation. To which he promptly said he will hang up! He also advised that without even having the hard copy of my Statutory Declaration he is going to reject it.

As it stands now- The TEC have advised that this is frozen so nothing can be further actioned at this point ie.. take my car away etc..

its all down to the council to accept my Statutory Declaration, to which i really don't think they are going to do if this person i spoke to on Friday gets hold of the paper work.

My relationship is being pushed to the limits with my friends parents, they want the car off there drive way ASAP!! and keep messaging me every day.

The whole process is getting on my nerves... all parties are just money hungry thieves:(...

It may well have been the Bailiff company that you were speaking to in fact.

Good to hear that the vehicle has been released, it should have been some time ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport