Confetti Price Promise Not Honoured

Options
Hi all

Just been having an frustrating email conversation with a lady from Confetti. I bought some lanterns for my wedding from there, but they were significantly smaller than described. When I ordered, I got 1/3rd off (offer price) plus 20% off (promo code). I asked before sending them back whether or not I could have the next size up using the same offers. Had the dimensions been correct, I would have ordered these in the first place.

I have an email stating that the exchange would cost me approx £25 more. I put a copy of the email in the box and sent them back. However, they're now saying that that price is incorrect and it should be £66 more. They say that the item that I want was never in the offer, so I can't have the offer price. I was convinced that it was, but have no evidence.

Anyway, after a million emails with a woman who is deliberately avoiding my questions, I was wondering what you thought the outcome should be? Should I be given the price I was quoted? Or are they right to deny me the discount?
Virtual Sealed Pot Challenge #148 - £59.93
Crazy Clothes Challenge # 103 - £84/£200 £30 Coat/£12 shirt/£23 jeans/£6 t-shirt/£13 2 x tops
Shoes £79/£100: Cowboy boots, canvas pumps, re-heal boots/ £25 safari shoes

Comments

• visidigi
    visidigi Posts: 6,444 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    fundamentally you are able to get back what you paid for the items returned - or use that as a credit towards a replacement - an upgrade would only be applicable at the same codes if you were able to order now, online with the same promotions and codes.

There's very little you can do if you don't have any proof the lanterns you need to swap to were in the offer originally or not...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure