Superdrug £5 off code

Hope this is the right place to post this!

£5 off £20 spend online @ superdrug when you enter the code "MIRROR5" at checkout :)

Comments

• charlie792
    charlie792 Posts: 1,744
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Any idea if there are exclusions for this because I can't get it to work for me just says the conditions have not been met
    MFW 2020 #111 Offset Balance £69,394.80/ £69,595.11
    Aug 2014 £114,750 -35 yrs (2049)
    Sept 2016 £104,800
    Nov 2018 £82,500 -24 yrs (2042)

• NicolacM
    NicolacM Posts: 181 Forumite
    charlie792 wrote: »
    Any idea if there are exclusions for this because I can't get it to work for me just says the conditions have not been met

The only thing I can think of is.. have you signed up for their beautycard?
  • littlejem
    littlejem Posts: 233 Forumite
    I've got a feeling you have to spend £25, at least I did.
  • khal327
    khal327 Posts: 682 Forumite
    Thanks op, the code still works for £20.00 spend. just got some toiletries for £15.48. the code needs to be typed in upper case and 9.09% tcb.:j
  • emeraldbugle
    emeraldbugle Posts: 1,063
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Thanks op, code still works on £20 spend.
  • Emmarillo
    Emmarillo Posts: 513
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I could only get it to work on a £25 spend. Well worth it though. Thanks OP :)
  • moi
    moi Posts: 975
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Emmarillo wrote: »
    I could only get it to work on a £25 spend.

Me too. When I tried the code spending £20 it said the conditions had not been met. Tried with £25+ spend, & it worked fine.

Thanks for posting! :)
  • hajira
    hajira Posts: 5 Forumite
    Thanks op, worked for me on £20 though I was also getting the "conditions not met" message. If you're getting this, add extra items to your basket to take over £25, then apply code (should work). Remove the extra items and when you checkout this time around the code should work on £20 spend :)
  • Yasmina
    Yasmina Posts: 584 Forumite
    Just a word of warning, Superdrug are excellent at picking up little tricks - they messed up last year with "spend £20 and get £10 off" - this was not meant to be the offer, and people tried to get in there; but all that happened was that all orders were cancelled.

Don't be surprised if you try and use a loophole and then you find your order cancelled! :)
  • hajira
    hajira Posts: 5 Forumite
    Yasmina wrote: »
    Just a word of warning, Superdrug are excellent at picking up little tricks - they messed up last year with "spend £20 and get £10 off" - this was not meant to be the offer, and people tried to get in there; but all that happened was that all orders were cancelled.

Don't be surprised if you try and use a loophole and then you find your order cancelled! :)

But the code states £5 off £20 (not £25) so if anything seems a technical glitch to me! :huh:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure