Free Galaxy chocolate bar@Tesco (only 5,000 to give away)

Comments

• Don'tskipit
    Don'tskipit Posts: 1,652 Forumite
    Just tried again - working - getting postal voucher :)
    :grouphug: A smile, a 'please' and a 'thank you' cost nothing

• Damn. Its finished now. Silly work :(
    Thought for the day: each generation of mankind tends to hug the illusion of having reached the culmination of human achievement. Yet, as we scoff at our groping ancestors, so our descendants will surely scoff at us.

-C.F Harriss - Worthing at War - August 17 1941
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Just printed mine so its still working
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • I nearly forgot about this. Still working for me though free choccy here I come
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    wont work for me,just the white blank page
  • You guys must have got lucky. I must have been seconds out:
    Tesco: Hello. We understand that some of you are disappointed that you couldn't claim a FREE Galaxy More To Share bar during the time the offer was open. Some of this will be down to the number of bars we could get and the huge demand. This was very much a trial for us. To the people who tried to print and experienced problems before the coupons ran out at 6.26pm we are looking into the issues and will update you. Apologies again if you experienced problems. We hoped (if the coupon printing technology had held up) that a FREE chocolate giveaway would be a great way to thank our Facebook followers. David - Customer Care
    Thought for the day: each generation of mankind tends to hug the illusion of having reached the culmination of human achievement. Yet, as we scoff at our groping ancestors, so our descendants will surely scoff at us.

-C.F Harriss - Worthing at War - August 17 1941
  • adrenalin
    adrenalin Posts: 272 Forumite
    lol i can imagine 100000 people all sitting there trying to click at exactly 12.00, all groaning trying to get to the nearest split second, the controversy if funny and comments on tesco page, i think it fairer that was started at random time personaly. I think they messed up but not to botherd, i check as missed it as say it at right time ha, wouldnt of minded either way if got or not.
  • Tesco: Hello. We understand that some of you are disappointed that you couldn't claim a FREE Galaxy More To Share bar during the time the offer was open. Some of this will be down to the number of bars we could get and the huge demand. This was very much a trial for us. To the people who tried to print and experienced problems before the coupons ran out at 6.26pm we are looking into the issues and will update you. Apologies again if you experienced problems. We hoped (if the coupon printing technology had held up) that a FREE chocolate giveaway would be a great way to thank our Facebook followers. David - Customer Care

Printed mine at 6.45
  • I tried printing earlier in the day but it crashed after trying to connect me to couponprint. When I got through later it told me that I had already printed my voucher so I couldn't print another. It asked me to leqave my details if I'd had problems printing, so I filled the contact form in and explained the problem I'd had but the contact form wouldn't send, so I think I'm going to have to buy my own chocolate! Lol!
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • Please can someone tell me - how do I now get rid of Tesco on my Facebook to stop the advertising messages? Thanks in anticipation.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure