Thriller top price ticket for £12 & includes Whatsonstage annual membership

Gogroupie have an offer valid for the next six days, for a top price ticket to Thriller for £12, which includes one year membership to Whatsonstage (offers theatre seats at reduced price and some each month from £1.) I think the Thriller voucher is posted with the Whatsonstage pack & you book directly with the theatre, so it may be possible for two people to use the offer on the same night

Quidco is offering 50p/£1 cashback. Gogroupie also offers £4 credit if you nominate a friend

See

http://www.gogroopie.com/

Comments

• How weird. I saw this deal recently! looks amazing! Theatre tickets are usually so expensive. i just bought one! :-)
  • andrew1522
    andrew1522 Posts: 10 Forumite
    This is a fantastic offer and the website looks great. I also bought a couple of earlier deals on gogroopie and so far, I am pretty impressed with their whole service and amount of money I have saved. This may be one website to watch as they are increasing the number of deals on offer.

Wish I knew about the quidco offer before I started recommending the website to my friends.
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Gogroupie have an offer valid for the next six days, for a top price ticket to Thriller for £12....

Where does it say you get a "top price" ticket for Thriller? (It doesn't! All it says is "ticket to see Thriller")
  • Quentin wrote: »
    Where does it say you get a "top price" ticket for Thriller? (It doesn't! All it says is "ticket to see Thriller")

Under Fine Print:

Thriller Live voucher valid from Tuesday to Thursday for 7.30pm performances only
    • Seating on a best-available basis and subject to availability
    Suggest you phone whatsonstage - tel nos are on the website - and check with them. Whatsonstage had a similar offer before for Woman in Black and the seats were front stalls
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure