We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

return postage

Options
I recently bought a pair of running tights from field & trek online (a part of sports direct), they were faulty so I sent them back 2 days after I'd managed to retrieve them from Yodel, all the stitching had come out of the waist band. I sent the receipt too so they could refund me to the return postage. A Week later they refunded me the amount for the running tights. I messaged them as soon as the refund came through asking what their policies are on refunding return postage for faulty items they've sent out, and they never replied. I'm annoyed cos it's cost me £4 to send them back and the tights only cost £20 so I've lost money sending the faulty items back.
They don't seem to have a phone number and I get the feeling if I try to ring them it will wind up costing me more than £4 just to try and resolved this :(

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family