How Can I Get the Information on My Complaint?

Options
Hi all,

A tricky question - How can I get information on my ongoing complaint against an employee of a service provider?

To give you the summary, I called this company and wanted to speak to the Manager about a potential refund. I had enquired about this issue by email and the Manager left a message on my home phone asking me to call back whenever is convenient. When I returned her call, I was greeted by an abrupt assistance who said that she wasnt around and it might be best for me to drop her an email instead. I asked her whether I could leave a message, and she said (and I quote), 'Stop being a f**king nuisance and just do what I told you to do just now!' and bammed! The Assistant slammed down the phone.:eek:

I wasn't happy with it at all and put a complaint about staff attitude. The Manager rang me to apologise, but she said she wasn't able to disclose what kind of action she had taken against the Assistant as it was "Confidential".

Is this correct - I couldn't get the info on how the complaint had been handled? Is there any other way to get the info? I just want to know what actions they have taken about this incident - slamming the phone down was rude enough, let alone using the F word to the customer.

Ta muchly xxxx

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family