Angry Birds: Archna's Free Game of the Week

Former_MSE_Archna
Former_MSE_Archna Posts: 1,903 Forumite
First Post
edited 9 February 2016 at 11:51AM in Freebies (no spend required)
Click the link to play the game: Angry Birds

Link updated Feb 2016: original link no longer worked.

Don't forget if you have a suggestion for a game and want to see it in the Moneysaving tip email [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"]freegame@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good.

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• StumpyPumpy
    StumpyPumpy Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    While it says "Chrome" and is obviously done by Google to publicise Chrome, you can actually play it on other browsers as long as they are the most recent versions It definitely plays in Firefox 5.0, and I'd expect it to play in Firefox 4.0 and IE9 (but I don't have them installed to test) It doesn't work in IE8

SP
    Come on people, it's not difficult: lose means to be unable to find, loose means not being fixed in place. So if you have a hole in your pocket you might lose your loose change.
  • sandys12345
    sandys12345 Posts: 109 Forumite
    I saw this when I went onto crome the other day. Can't trust myself to download it as I will never get any work done :rotfl::rotfl:
  • GlasWolf
    GlasWolf Posts: 143 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Works fine on Firefox 4.
  • Thefunkygibbons
    Thefunkygibbons Posts: 1,381 Forumite
    worse than crack

No way I am going near that
  • Campden
    Campden Posts: 222 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Works on Safari.